WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
You bury yourself Chico

shutupchico

Reaction score
2k is getting me hype again. they're announcing the modes this week, and they're making it seem like they'll be mind blowing. my prediction is they'll wipe out the single player my player mode, and will make it crew like. u build your own team, add your crew mates, and u play against other teams full of my players. that'd blow crew away

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
The next-gen trailers have looked pretty good, yeah. If I were getting a PS4 anytime soon, I'd be excited for that game. It looks like they completely focused on the next-gen version of the game, considering this year's game made virtually no improvements. I wouldn't be surprised if the next-gen game is stacked.

You see Live's trailer? LMAO, it looks like the same shit as it did before.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It looks like Live 08 from ps2 gameplay wise.

As for ps4, I want to but I won't cop it until the bugs are worked out. Sucks ass for them to have bugs and break down like my launch ps3 which I had to buy a slim to replace.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I got to ask again what's the big deal with the modes? 2k since its debut was a basketball simulation. By definition it was always billed as that, the realism and reality of the simulation aspect should determine if you buy it or not, not a my player mode!

but hey my player is nice this year since they actually capped the abilities of guys off. It makes skill point gains harder, and you can't bs inflate physical capabilities or sizes. It is done right, but it shouldn't be the selling point, that type of shit is what The Show was billed as not 2k, don't get it twisted

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Good to see DAL produce in limited time this preseason. I immediately regretted that pick when I made it, but he's been showing he can be effective and justify the pick.

The more I look at my team, the more I like it. The efficiency of the Wade & the Bigs can offset the chucking from Jameer/Knight/Teague, though I don't forsee winning 3's often. I kinda wish I could flip Jameer for another decent SF though, since I can afford to lose the assists, with Marc/Pau/Al all being among the best passers @ their position.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

shutupchico

Reaction score
The next-gen trailers have looked pretty good, yeah. If I were getting a PS4 anytime soon, I'd be excited for that game. It looks like they completely focused on the next-gen version of the game, considering this year's game made virtually no improvements. I wouldn't be surprised if the next-gen game is stacked.

You see Live's trailer? LMAO, it looks like the same shit as it did before.

ha yup, brutal. looks like current gen to me. real herky jerky movement, almost ps2 like. i gotta get ps4 1st day just for a 2k fix.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Could Gortat get me some good utility players?

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Maybe, but you know what'll get you Horford...

ha yup, brutal. looks like current gen to me. real herky jerky movement, almost ps2 like. i gotta get ps4 1st day just for a 2k fix.

The dribbling looked nice, but everything else looked literally the same. I wonder what they've been doing the past few years?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just trying to get a game out since they had to cancel the last two lol.