WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
wow,teague's stats look pretty awful from preseason actually. 25/18 assists to turnover ratio doesn't excite me.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Didn't mean to sound like a snarky asshole, I just like Teague a lot.

It's certainly not a bad offer, but I dunno. Gimme a few mins?

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna pass. When you look @ the deal for what it is, it's a damn good deal. When I look at my team, though, I can't give up my top PG. The deal itself is good, but it doesn't make a ton of sense for the makeup of my team.

I mean, I might do Jameer/Dal for Wes, if that interests you.

shutupchico

Reaction score
nah, don't like jameer. u are trading to get better, regardless of position. u could always drop one of your bottom bigs, and get an assist guy off the wire.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Eh, I think it'd just make more sense to either keep shopping Jameer for a G/F of similar value or just let it roll with him. I think my bigs can counterbalance his inefficiency from the field.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i will add in mkg but that is my final offer. losing depth now

shutupchico

Reaction score
he's the kinda guy who could get u 2 blocks, and 2 steals a game as well as a bunch of boards. he could score more yea, i'm sure he will.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Yeah, but I just like the upside of Beverley/Henson/Carroll more. Carroll's starting at SF and should get the lion's share of minutes, Beverley could be starting in Houston sometime soon, and Henson has shown that he's a walking double-double when given the time.

Edit: Actually, I may be sleeping a bit on MKG. Still though, he's not the difference in this deal for me.

Last edited:

shutupchico

Reaction score
Yeah, but I just like the upside of Beverley/Henson/Carroll more. Carroll's starting at SF and should get the lion's share of minutes, Beverley could be starting in Houston sometime soon, and Henson has shown that he's a walking double-double when given the time.

Edit: Actually, I may be sleeping a bit on MKG. Still though, he's not the difference in this deal for me.

those 3 guys weren't #2 picks last year. they're gonna see nearly as many minutes as mkg, and although he isn't the most talented scorer in the world, his overall athleticism, and hustle make him much more of an asset than your bottom 3. anyway, that was the best offer i could throw at u. i look at players as a longterm thing. i took splitter because he is almost a sure thing to be logging the most minutes come our playoff time. dalembert's a mystery there, already heard he's having problems with his coach, splitter has gained more trust in popovich each year, and one injury to the old duncan, the guy is owned by every league.