WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I don't care about where someone went in the NBA draft, nor their fantasy ownership percentage. My bottom three is just that - a bottom three. These are guys that I might start @ Util spots some days, and fill in for off days on others. They're players I like, players with upside, or just guys I'm streaming. I'm not seeking a trade to improve my bench...

shutupchico

Reaction score
position in the draft equates to more minutes, and more production, that's what i meant by that. mkg is a guy u could trade. your bottom 3 aren't, at least not as it stands.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I like how PSYCH goes on about how Parsons is his dude and then he trades him for a shitty PG

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Parsons is my dude; Conley is my smurf. I don't want Dwight's faggotry rubbing off on chandler, so I got me a new wigger in training in Hayward. I made that boy Parsons a star last year fool

Conley doesn't have any perimeter guy to share the ball with, I'm expecting him to be a too 5 pg in the league. Best overall pg in the west in reality because no one defends at the 1 like him

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
"Dwight's faggotry rubbing off"

Lakers fans really are fucking terrible.

-----

Chandler = '08 SWEET LEW

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Tell that smurf score at the league average on post ups and I will take back what I say about Dwight being an overrated smurf. He scored .75 ppp, league average is .85, Pau was a .9, and Kobe was 1.12The best thing he did for LA was stopping them from maxing Bynum, that's it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You're so butthurt for legitimately no reason.
He was awful on O. I mean legit awful. Look up the stats, he was below league average and had the second most post attempts in the league. He turned it over a lot, worse % among said post players, and the hack a Dwight thing. He also by the admission of Nash and Pau refused to run pick and roll with Nash or play off Pau in the post. Top it off with Kareem saying Dwight would never return his calls to work with him. Nothing Dwight did last year should harbor good will, he dint want to be there, and he made things harder. I mean ideally I would've liked to have gotten something for him or at the very least Kobe to not kill himself to force the team into the playoffs by logging 43mpg post all star break, only for Dwight to quit and not do anything after talking big shit about this being his chance to show the world what he could do vs SA. The parting thoughts to the media when he left by Metta were good, Pau I won't shed a tear, and Nash well he never bought in anyhow.it was just a funk that didnt make sense because they couldn't appease the guy

I mean the teams chance of winning isn't a good as they were last year on paper, but its more likable just this preseason since guys are happy and having fun without him. I don't wish injury on Dwight, never would, don't have to like him, he did nothing to make laker fans ever like him or wish him success

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'm past the point of reading anymore of PSYCH's walls of text.

Just 'Like' and move on.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Becauses he's played half the preseason at 4 and half at 5. Tonight he played at 5 for what its worth, and Williams got a shot to start at 4. Hill vs Kaman vs Williams vs Wesley Johnson is going on and it impacts what spot Pau plays

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Lol. Dantoni is set in the fact Wesley Johnson can be a PF in the mold of Marion. He told reporters that about 15 times and has played him there all preseason

TalkinAboutDefense2_zpsb960afde.jpg