WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nene has just looked promising all preseason. Looks right for the first time in a while.

shutupchico

Reaction score
to be honest this trade wouldn't bother me as much if it was to kif, or one of the rookies, but ga's established, he knows what he's doing. he shouldn't have to blatantly rip people off to win. yea, it was smart taking kobe for that reason, but it's still...taking advantage of psych.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
What was Kobe's injury Saiyan?
Achilles that they reattached. Dominique was old too when his popped and without half the technology or medicine. He came back and was still Dominique putting up almost 30 a night despite not being a skilled player.

At worse Kobe comes back and does the whole Kobe Johnson stick he did last year for a stretch where he flirted with a 3x2 every night.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nene has just looked promising all preseason. Looks right for the first time in a while.
And then gets a foot injury and misses about 30 games.

shutupchico

Reaction score
wilkins was 5 years younger than kobe when he ruptured his achilles....

i remember him when he was on the celtics(still younger than kobe is now) he was practically done.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Brandun I get your statistical output but that also uses Paus PF numbers. His averages differ a lot from how he ended the year playing in the post. 17.5ppg, 12.rpg, 6.2apg, and 1.3blks. He ended the year in the post with Dwight out of it to get them in the playoffs, he's the starting c and Kaman and Hill have been shooting jumpers all preseason innPaus stretch role he failed at. I think Pau will be a better number getter across the board than you're giving him credit for, the guys has 20M reasons.

I just don't like the simple 2/2 personally, its meh really because now I got to find a 13th guy again to boot

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
wilkins was 5 years younger than kobe when he ruptured his achilles....

i remember him when he was on the celtics(still younger than kobe is now) he was practically done.
And the medicine was worse. The diet was way worse. The reliance on athleticism was world worse. Kobe last year, check the stats, in all of the league he was the best post player in terms of conversion and points per post up. There will be plenty of post ups, and Kobe hasn't been a run, jump, dunk guy even in the 3 peat. He will age much better, hell he has aged much better than anyone not named Kareem because he has skills.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So, you think that Marc Gasol for Nene and Paul Pierce is a good deal? lmfao
Individually? Hell no. I don't think Marc is going to be a 20 and 10 guy. He wouldn't be worth moving in this deal if I thought he was going to take a huge step forward as a player and become an offensive focal point that rivals Zach.

Would it make y'all feel better if Nene was traded out of the deal for something else? We all are not going to agree on Pierce and what he has in the tank, but Nene I will admit is a question mark because as Mak said he could just get hurt out the blue

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
It's also not taking into account the likely progression of Wall and regression of Pierce.

I'm going off what we know. We know Wall is injury prone and him improving into some 22 PPG all-star is pure speculation.

You guys constantly say older guys regress and they constantly come back and prove you wrong. Duncan, KG, Jordan.

shutupchico

Reaction score
it'd be a lot better if ga came out and said "i'm ripping psych off because i can, and i know the title won't mean anything this year when i win it because everyone will know it'll be because i ripped psych off, but it's still nice to win anyway"

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm in the pierce has something to prove to those traitors who stabbed him in the back bunch. Boston did him dirty. Pierce is still better than Deron and Joe if you want to win and be a contender in this league, the guys taking the hit in O are Joe and KG IMO as they will look to Pierce and Lopez to score.