WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Preaching and not know what he is talking about typing a lot of words together is two different things.

I personally could stomach the 2nd trade offer GA put. GA obviously still wins that trade but it is at least not total rape.
Do I lose stats or gain them?
Do you think Marc is going for 20 and 10 a night?
Do you doubt Kobe can be elite at his position again?

Those 3 questions are what matters

shutupchico

Reaction score
Preaching and not know what he is talking about typing a lot of words together is two different things.

I personally could stomach the 2nd trade offer GA put. GA obviously still wins that trade but it is at least not total rape.

amen

shutupchico

Reaction score
btw shooting for october 29th means nothing. pretty sure bynum was shooting for oct 29th last year too

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'll let PSYCH be the bad guy here and decide what we do. Original trade or rework it to please the masses.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Did you just compare Kobe and Bynum? I mean really. Kobe's busted his ass to be ready, he should have not even been cleared to a year from the injury but has healed completely. When has Kobe ever not played, goofed on his rehab, or not lived to prove people wrong about him falling off?

shutupchico

Reaction score
when has he ever been 35 recovering from an acl injury?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
GA, I want to hear the answers from Mak, brandun, and Chico.

Do they think I lose that much stats wise because you feel Pierce and Nene aren't offering like 28pts and 12rebs between them? You projecting Marc is going to be 20/10 which has rarely been done by big tandems like him and Zach,? Are you saying that Kobe will pull a Rose?

There's no argument been made other than the whole where the guys were picked at shit, guess what? I picked them there. That's like bitching if I picked unibrow there and he was in the deal. Make a stat argument, a projection argument, but not a oh this is where they went in the lotto one please ... Any of you or I'm doing the deal

Last edited:

shutupchico

Reaction score
which would still be highway robbery

Do they think I lose that much stats wise, Marc is going to be 20/10, or that Kobe will pull a Rose?

There's no argument been made other than the whole where the guys were picked at shit, guess what? I picked them there. That's like bitching if I picked unibrow there and he was in the deal. Make a stat argument, a projection argument, but not a oh this is where they went in the lotto one please ... Any of you or I'm doing the deal

i disapprove of any deal you're gonna make

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score

Do they think I lose that much stats wise, projecting Marc is going to be 20/10 which has rarely been done by big tandems like him and Zach, or that Kobe will pull a Rose?

http://puu.sh/4PGAS.png

This is from GA's angle. You're losing by quite a bit, and when we're talking star fantasy players, the value is even more than we see there. I'd be content with GA's proposal.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
when has he ever been 35 recovering from an acl injury?
When has he ever had an ACL injury? Your argument is stupid when he's not hurt his acl

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
What was Kobe's injury Saiyan?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Do I lose stats or gain them?
Do you think Marc is going for 20 and 10 a night?
Do you doubt Kobe can be elite at his position again?

Those 3 questions are what matters
You do know there is other factors to fantasy right? Marc is great cause he gets steals, blocks, good %s. He is a rare all around great big man. Paul Perice is already declining let alone declining on a stacked team that will tear into his stats he could offer all the while being prone to get the pop treatment on back to backs. And sure Kobe can be Kobe and comeback and all but he is on a team now that if he gets hurt again could be a shutdown candidate. If you wanna go ahead and fuck yourself and think you got a time capsule for Paul Perice and Nene then deal with it I guess.