WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
chico overreacting to enormous proportions.

I gain 1.8 PPG, 1.0 APG, 0.2 SPG, 0.5 BPG, 0.011 FG%, .016 FT%, 0.1 DERB, 0.4 OREB, 1 FGM, 0.4 FTM

So tiny incremental values across the board.

PSYCH able to drop MKG who is awful and add Nene who might actually be decent (has looked great in preseason)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
PSYCH sounding like a battered girlfriend who got her ass beat by the guy (GA) and trying to justify it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
What does Aldridge do better than Pau at the 5? Really, at the 4 he's largely better, I'm not debating hat. Pau at the 5 in the post is a 18, 10, 4, 2, and 50% conversion guy.

Compare Wall returning to Kobe last year? Kobe's stats still largely trump him across the board especially his post break numbers. Dominique came off the same injury without even the same level of medicine and averaged 30ppg.

I could understand if your hang ups were the Marc for Pierce and Nene part due to Nenes health. But the argument can't be Kobe/Wall and Pau/LA, they will damn near break even. Do you guys value Marc's numbers that much?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And anyone with sense knows if I planned on keeping those bigs I would have took Dirk and Zach early. Z-Bo, y'all heard of the guy who the O is ran thru in Memphis on the block?

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
It's just the initial shock of 'OH MY GOD PSYCH TRADE' that has people all riled up. After last years Dwight trade it shouldn't come as a surprise.

shutupchico

Reaction score
how will they break even? wall will play all year, and have an all star season, while kobe comes back around christmas, plays for a couple months, then sits for the rest of the season because the lakers will be out of contention. aldridge is in the prime of his career, pau's at the end of his.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Just do Kobe/Pierce/Gasol - LA/Wall and move on, please.

how will they break even? wall will play all year, and have an all star season, while kobe comes back around christmas, plays for a couple months, then sits for the rest of the season because the lakers will be out of contention. aldridge is in the prime of his career, pau's at the end of his.

You make a terrible argument, Chico. Just lettin' you know.

shutupchico

Reaction score
anyway the trade absolutely sucks, but i wouldn't quit the league over it like i would if it was the original one.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Just do Kobe/Pierce/Gasol - LA/Wall and move on, please.

You make a terrible argument, Chico. Just lettin' you know.

i don't argue with stats, psychs got every stat going back 100 years in his head. common sense says that's an awful trade. but yea, fine, kobe pierce gasol for those 2, whatever.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kobe just did an interview at the preseason game in Vegas with Mayweather, shooting for October 29, that's opening night. He has no restrictions. He can't hurt the Achilles again, its already been said because they place sutures in it. He got the Germany treatment, and he's full weight bearing as he's been at 100% on the gravity treadmill for a week. By all god, what the hell are you talking about? You have no idea of what the injury was, when you say he tore a acl, let alone the time table?

And lets not fucking act like between Kobe and Wall, Kobe hasn't suited up for moe games each year of Walls career

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
If any of you can say this, I will agree it is a bad trade that needs to be redone:

"Marc Gasol will average 20 and 10."

I would not do that deal if I thought Marc could average that.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
PSYCH preaching
Preaching and not know what he is talking about typing a lot of words together is two different things.

I personally could stomach the 2nd trade offer GA put. GA obviously still wins that trade but it is at least not total rape.

shutupchico

Reaction score
yea the gravity treadmill really compares to playing in a game. just do the fuckin trade, and let ga rip u off.