WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
i think we should vote to kick psych out of the league for continuously destroying it. other people shouldnt be forced to clean up his mess because he has some type of weird man crush on kobe.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Getting Marc Gasol = winning the league according to some.

PSYCH's PM box is gonna be flooded.

SAL

Reaction score
Watching PSYCH do pretty much anything - making a trade, trying to post, etc. - reminds we why we don't let 4-year-olds drive cars.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Is it my turn to do something stupid yet?

shutupchico

Reaction score
agreed. if psych stays in the league he shouldn't be allowed to trade. the one yesterday should have never been allowed. brandon allowed it, but isn't mak assistant commish too? should've talked it over with him.

SAL

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, if somebody wants to make a dumb trade so they can have their binky on their team, I'm not going to stop them. As long as they're not intentionally throwing the league or colluding with someone else, I'm content watching the car crash happen.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i'd be content too, if it didn't effect the rest of the league.

shutupchico

Reaction score
after reading all my posts last night, i'm a little embarrased by myself to be honest. gasol, kobe for aldridge, wall is one sided. in past years, it'd be even. not 2013. still, no money in the league so i just gotta accept bs will go down, and psych will be at the center of it.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Still don't see how it's extremely vastly one sided.

You're going off pure speculation that Kobe isn't going to be 1st round value this year when newsflash, he was top 10 last year and putting up 27 PPG.

Kobe Bryant reiterated that he has no "pain or soreness whatsoever" in his surgically-repaired Achilles, and he may ramp up his activity on Monday.

"I feel pretty damn good, so I'm going to get out and try to move around on the court," he said. "It's a flexibility thing and getting the range of motion back. If today was a playoff or NBA Finals, could I play? Probably." We never bet against the Black Mamba but this doesn't mean he'll be ready to play in the season opener on Oct. 29. When asked when he might begin fully practicing, he said, "Once I get out there [Monday], run around a little bit, then I might have a better idea." The Lakers are in China for preseason games in Beijing (Tuesday) and Shanghai (Friday) and we should have a string of quotes from Kobe in the coming week.

This 2 for 2 trade could be a complete fucking trainwreck for me if Gasol (now at his native position) puts up close to 18/10 with a block and Kobe does he regular 25/6/5 (which he will because he's fucking Kobe Bryant).

Meanwhile I've got John 'Always Injured' Wall and 'Heart Condition' Aldridge. Did I win the trade? Yes slightly, but you need to stop throwing a fucking fit because I traded Kobe to PSYCH. It was going to happen and it could have been worse, but I compromised with the league and we worked out something that doesn't completely throw the league in my favor. Last year Showtime did it and there was an uproar, but we didn't reverse a fucking thing. PSYCH gets his favorite player and he paid extra to do so.

Showtime

Reaction score
lol apparently i drafted a bunch of injured players.

also you guys are still overreacting to this day about that dwight trade. It was the 5 pick, 108th, and Barnes for the 27th, 48th, and 55th. That isnt exactly earth shattering and it isnt the reason I won the league(as I didnt even dominate the regular season after like week 8.

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
no i was well aware westbrook was injured. I wasnt aware that Trey Burke had a broken finger and was out 8-12 weeks. That shit is news to me. Oh well, NO PREP, which is what I usually go in with anyways so not much of an excuse.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Your team is awful bro. I'm running away with the league this year.

THAT LENGTH

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler