WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Yeah I know, I just don't care haha.

SAL

Reaction score
I vote that we leave everything the way it is except we forcibly remove Kobe Bryant from his team just for the lulz

Guinness just called me and told me this is the first sentence in human history to use the words "Kobe" and "forcibly" without using the words, "white," "woman," or "Colorado." Big day for old Sal here.

lel, I'll just leave next season if PSYCH isn't out of the league due to GA's/Brandon's man crush(aka he gift wrapped them players for nothing, just like usual) because this clearly is never going to change. It will be rinse and repeat every year with the guy when someone drafts his guys, he trades ridiculous amounts for them because everyone knows he's Blue and will offer anything to get his guys, and it concludes with the person having an unfairly stacked team.

Honestly it's one thing to make one awful trade, but PSYCH made four with two people and lost all four deals. He took himself out of contention before the season started, how is that allowed in this league and how is that fun in any way? I don't go around outside to find and use blueberries to get a laugh so I don't know why we're doing it here. :kobe4:

This is probably a valid complaint to make. I mean, I overdrafted Rondo a few years in a row for laughs and because RONDO, but no rational person could get behind PSYCH's methodology of building a team. But you benefited from the same thing last year, so it's not a completely uneven playing field. I haven't even made a trade offer this year. The more active and opportunistic guys get rewarded, that doesn't seem completely unfair to me.

Yeah I know, I just don't care haha.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I thank you guys for the pages of press

PSYCH-USA-350x262.jpg

That being said fuck yo feelings :ro:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
WADE - 29 points (59% shooting), 4 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 steals, 1 block

BOY, I should really trade this guy! He isn't any good!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
WADE - 29 points (59% shooting), 4 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 steals, 1 block

BOY, I should really trade this guy! He isn't any good!

Give it a week. He'll be back to missing games in no time

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Well, you're right. He's not playing in back-to-backs until December, and they've got one next week, so he'll sit out one of those. Which is fine.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I haven't made any rape deal this year, you moron. All of you idiots cry about everything without any factual evidence to base your claims in, and when I bring up evidence in my favor, you all ignore it and continue to cry foul.

The Conley trade is rape. I just cannot allow this.

PSYCH doesn't have to accept my Pierce/Tyson trade but he's not taking Jameer/35 year old Shawn Marion for a top 5 PG.

I'm reversing this later tonight.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Williams is starting at PF. The lakers have 15 guys, still talking to Shannon if he clears waivers, but they have 15.

Dantoni has already laid out the roster and talked about it all preseason. His plan is

Pau starts at C, Kaman backs him up.

Williams starts at PF, Hill plays there, and Wes plays there as he plans to rotate all 3 at PF in an even timeshare

Young starts at SF, Xavier Henry backs him up.

Until Kobe returns, Blake starts at SG and Meeks is the backup.

Nash starts but will sit back to backs and Farmar is the main PG, when Nash sits Blake will shift over

He's also said he talked with the front office and wants to keep Pau around 28-30 minutes a game. It can't really be done without Kaman backing him up

that's all talk, the cream will rise.

KAMAN

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
The Conley trade is rape. I just cannot allow this.

PSYCH doesn't have to accept my Pierce/Tyson trade but he's not taking Jameer/35 year old Shawn Marion for a top 5 PG.

I'm reversing this later tonight.

Then prove it. You're just butthurt that PSYCH didn't take Boozer for Conley.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Also, why are you citing age when you're offering him a 36 year old Paul Pierce and a 31 year old Tyson Chandler, who's out over a month? :lmao

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
5bTNg.png

http://puu.sh/5bTNg.png

Because Marion hasn't been relevant in 5 years and Pierce is still the man on a team. LOL @ Chandler being out over a month as if his timetable isn't 3-5 weeks now and players like fucking Westbrook come back 2 months earlier. Chandler could be back next week for all we know. It's a long season and PSYCH could easily slip into the playoffs if he sat on Chandler. BUT I'm not offering that trade anymore because apparently it's awful. I just want to right this wrong so we can move on.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
:lmao

You're STILL using those BBM projections? Why not current rankings? Why not LAST SEASON rankings? Please stop your terrible trolling, Marcus.