WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I need PSYCH confirmation before I reverse any trades. If he wants Matrix and Jameer instead of Pierce/Tyson Chandler then that's on him.

shutupchico

Reaction score
psych's team being locked should be the third option, and the league should vote.

shutupchico

Reaction score
smurf you wouldn't have any issue if he accepted one of your 50 proposals

i sent him fair offers though compared to that. only reason i was doing it anyway was to try to compete with u guys. his team should get locked, and that settles it. u keep nelson, and whoever else it was u threw on psych.

shutupchico

Reaction score
btw i only made like 2, 3 trade proposals and they weren't bad offers.

SAL

Reaction score
I vote that we leave everything the way it is except we forcibly remove Kobe Bryant from his team just for the lulz

Showtime

Reaction score
lel, I'll just leave next season if PSYCH isn't out of the league due to GA's/Brandon's man crush(aka he gift wrapped them players for nothing, just like usual) because this clearly is never going to change. It will be rinse and repeat every year with the guy when someone drafts his guys, he trades ridiculous amounts for them because everyone knows he's Blue and will offer anything to get his guys, and it concludes with the person having an unfairly stacked team.

Honestly it's one thing to make one awful trade, but PSYCH made four with two people and lost all four deals. He took himself out of contention before the season started, how is that allowed in this league and how is that fun in any way? I don't go around outside to find and use blueberries to get a laugh so I don't know why we're doing it here. :kobe4:

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
This is the most corrupt league lmao

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I haven't made any rape deal this year, you moron. All of you idiots cry about everything without any factual evidence to base your claims in, and when I bring up evidence in my favor, you all ignore it and continue to cry foul.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins