WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I'm kidding, brah. I was going after him pretty hard when IYF had him, but then PSYCH swooped in and took him. I do expect to end up moving somebody for a wing soon, but IDK if it'll be him.

Showtime

Reaction score
so once again, NO ONE TRADE FOR WADE. LOOKING AT YOU PSYCH BECAUSE YOUR PSYCH. YOU HEAR THAT PSYCH, HE WANTS TO GET RID OF WADE. GET IT?

inb4 psych trades the other half of his team to get conley back.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I'm not trading Wade, you fucking moron. You think I'd like to have Randy fucking Foye as my only SG eligible player, while having 3 PGs?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I would never trade for Wade, he's sat on me before at the wrong times.

Showtime

Reaction score
psych is it true that if i pick up a lakers player from waiver wire and then wait until they have one big game that I can trade them to you for your third best player? or do they have to have four good games first?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
2 in a row as long as they got the looks to sell tickets and draw viewers to the loyal PSYCH following. Anything else and I will refer to a combo of preseason and synergy

image.jpg
trill.gif

SAL

Reaction score
Let's play everyone's favorite new game show, Find PSYCH!

diagram_spectrum.jpg

shutupchico

Reaction score
lock his team, already. seriously. and undo that trade first.

SAL

Reaction score
WELCOME TO MY TEAM ZAZA

THE NO LEBRONS CLUB JUST GOT A SHADE WHITER, LOOK OUT

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Strangest story I've read about an owner, and that's saying something with Sterling and his antics.

We all know about Dolan getting pissed and making the Knicks dancers stop dancing lol, but did we know about this:

"Mike Woodson was taken aback by James Dolan’s “win-now” edict for the New York Knicks, according to sources. Woodson privately questioned why the Knicks' roster didn't have more veterans with "championship DNA" if a title in 2014 is the goal.

Dolan wanted the Knicks to get younger after they were eliminated in last year's playoffs by the Indiana Pacers with Jason Kidd and Rasheed Wallace underperforming.

Woodson has been willing to go along with Dolan's ways such as having a Garden employee follow him everywhere he goes, including when meeting with family and friends outside the locker room on a road trip.

“Expectations are high and they should be,” Woodson said. “I am not running from that as the coach. As the owner, Mr. Dolan being an owner of our team, he has every right to voice his opinion. This is his team, we all work for Mr. Dolan and I am happy to be a worker for Mr. Dolan.” - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1282323#sthash.GpbNKo8j.dpuf"

Had to laugh at Woodson when they were talking on the radio. Reminds me of the Jeffersons episode with Florence, yessa massa, whatever you say massa

shutupchico

Reaction score
fuck. wanted to ride vitor out till saturday before picking up zaza, figured i'd pay for that.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i dare u to look at psych's roster and not laugh. only reason i didn't is because i'm pissed this asshole keeps making the same 2 teams better, and wanna punch the fucker in the face instead. he has a bunch of bird shit, hayward, melo, and a question mark. st did a good job of addressing the issues with keeping him in the league. something needs to be done. we all building our own teams, while ga, and brandon sit back, and let psych build theirs.

shutupchico

Reaction score
actually that last sentence was as terrible analogy, but u get what i mean