WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
did you mention you were laughing at how badly you raped PSYCH in the chatbox on the other site? Probably not, right? Yeah didn't figure.

I have no problems with PSYCH other than the fact he acts completely Blue in this league and doesn't BELONG. any person that reaches/forces trade for certain players just because they have some obsessive relationship with said player doesn't belong. The fact you can rape PSYCH every year just by drafting kobe before his pick shows that he doesn't belong. he's just being super fan girl 90% of the time with these trades on players he over values for peculiar reasons. you getting the point here?

idc even care if the trades are RAPE. you guys won each trade and have progressively made your teams made by winning trades with the same damn guy because you know he's going to be Blue. There's a reason chico consistently sends psych awful offers over and over while he asked me once and has never bothered again.

Showtime

Reaction score
Tldr

Got to say that my standings have been between 3rd and 5th every year but the lock out. Its easy to overlook, but um don't we have the same exact record right now too?

smurf no one fucking cares about what you do in the consolation playoffs and i can assure you that you're the only one that probably sets their line ups in the matches. Last season you finished 7th, as in your actual standing at the end of the regular season. Why? Because your team was shit. Your team will be shit again this year. And you youre already completely out of the running for the championship and it's only week 2.

Also I just checked:

2009: 6th in the standings
2010: 5th
2011: 11th
2012: 7th

Good fucking job, you're the atlanta hawks. want a cookie?

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You have yet to provide any evidence for rape. Marion posted a very solid 5th round value last season, while Conley posted an also very good 4th round value. While Jameer may seem irrelevant to you, he's a much better source of threes and gets more assists than Conley. Conley is the definition of a 1-category monster, as he drops from a 4th round pick to a 7th round pick when you take Steals out of the equation, while Marion remains a 5th round guy regardless. You can bitch all you want, but PSYCH can simply add Tony Allen and his team will be in a much better position than it was previously. If this were a keeper league, it'd definitely be a bad deal for PSYCH, but it isn't.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
555-513-14 :eek:tunga:

This season so far - same record as you :hhh2:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I dunno what psych is talking about "wrapping up this deal" his initiak offer was Blue as fuck I havent read the latest pm yet though.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
did you mention you were laughing at how badly you raped PSYCH in the chatbox on the other site? Probably not, right? Yeah didn't figure.

I have no problems with PSYCH other than the fact he acts completely Blue in this league and doesn't BELONG. any person that reaches/forces trade for certain players just because they have some obsessive relationship with said player doesn't belong. The fact you can rape PSYCH every year just by drafting kobe before his pick shows that he doesn't belong. he's just being super fan girl 90% of the time with these trades on players he over values for peculiar reasons. you getting the point here?

idc even care if the trades are RAPE. you guys won each trade and have progressively made your teams made by winning trades with the same damn guy because you know he's going to be Blue. There's a reason chico consistently sends psych awful offers over and over while he asked me once and has never bothered again.
Knew that would happen not surprised.

Tldr

Got to say that my standings have been between 3rd and 5th every year but the lock out. Its easy to overlook, but um don't we have the same exact record right now too?
Mr. 84 paragraphs saying tl;dr?

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
lolwut? This is all that was said (read bottom to top):

5b81Y.png

I told him I got Conley, he flipped the fuck out, I laughed @ him flipping the fuck out, then told him to go look

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I was considering gifting PSYCH tyson for someone shitty since his team is such ass, but now I can't. Somebody has gotta compete with the bad guy.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Funny/sad thing about that trade is he talked all that shit about how great Conley was then dealt him for that. Don't wanna imagine what he'd deal CP3 for if he had him.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Docs cp3, I'd keep. He's playing like the MVP of the league right now. I'm interested in seeing if it was doc that made Rondo, like Sloan with Deron now. I've never seen Paul this aggressive in his while career. Still don't buy it fully until I see his playoff play, but I like scoring Paul

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
PSYCH brings a special retardedness to the league that I love. His 9 paragraph Laker posts that nobody reads and his warped idea that hes gonna win the league even when hes completely out of it. I mean last year this Nope was TRYING to get the 8 seed so he could face mak. Cmon fuckin hilarious. But In hindsight I wish I hadnt drafted Kobe just so he could get hin 5 years in a row. I didnt want to build my team this way. I coulda got LMA at 10 and then a good PG in round 3. Maybe traded for Wall later. I want to make it right so ppl arent buttfrustrated all year especially in my last season as Stern, but the bad guy is making it hard to do that and still be competitive.