WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Plus if you keep Conley I'm not gonna be able to beat your team. Too many scorers.

5bTTV.jpg

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
:lmao

You're STILL using those BBM projections? Why not current rankings? Why not LAST SEASON rankings? Please stop your terrible trolling, Marcus.

Current rankings? 1 week into the season? Please you fucking tard. Everything is based off projections at this point and Conley is projected top 5 PG while Marion could die of old age at any time and Jameer is in the red EVERY GAME based on current rankings.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You have yet to provide any evidence for rape. Marion posted a very solid 5th round value last season, while Conley posted an also very good 4th round value. While Jameer may seem irrelevant to you, he's a much better source of threes and gets more assists than Conley. Conley is the definition of a 1-category monster, as he drops from a 4th round pick to a 7th round pick when you take Steals out of the equation, while Marion remains a 5th round guy regardless. You can bitch all you want, but PSYCH can simply add Tony Allen and his team will be in a much better position than it was previously. If this were a keeper league, it'd definitely be a bad deal for PSYCH, but it isn't.

?

PLUS the bullshit you were spewing when you LEGITIMATELY raped him, even going by your BBM PROJECTIONS, about him not having to roster an irrelevant player like Mo Williams.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Lmfao Dwight's shooting 35% on the season on his post up attempts

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
GA idc if you undo the trade since Brandun got you last time, you would just owe me one damn add if you did.

Conley balls his ass off for me, or Marion and Jameer help me win more categories with 3s, orebs, fgm, and keep asts around the same. Its a win win, my team will make the playoffs, y'all don't see what having Jack of all trades is good for.

I love reality Marc and Conely, but their fantasy thing its not like they are prime Kidd or Shaq out there and just putting up two guys productions.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
No shit they aren't Kidd or Shaq considering they are totally different players doesn't mean they still aren't great fantasy pieces for what they do. Please stop bringing up past players like you do past wrestlers just for the fuck of it.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Let's have some fucking fun, analyzing trades based on Ghetto Anthony's player projections. Please keep in mind, I don't have access to all player projections on BBM, because they are a paid feature. GA has paid for them, so he can access them. The only ones I have access to are the ones he posted here: http://wrestlingsmarks.com/forums/t69840-56/#post923706

My Trades:

Carmelo Anthony, Gordon Hayward, and Kevin Garnett for Marc Gasol, Pau Gasol, and Brandon Knight
5bULX.png

5bUTh.png

5bUUD.png

FOR

5bUI3.png

5bUK3.png

(There is no available value for Knight, which means he's a negative value)

So, the players I gave up are valued at 0.90, and the players I received are valued at 0.74 MINUS whatever Knight is worth. Therefore, I LOST this trade by a hefty margin (Lost by ~.16 minus Knight).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jose Calderon for Wilson Chandler

(There is no available value for Jose Calderon)

FOR

5bV9B.png

So, I WON this deal by an undisclosed amount. I'm surprised that BBM doesn't have him ranked, seeing as he was a 5th round value last season (http://puu.sh/5bVdi.png).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pau Gasol for Ty Lawson and Enes Kanter

5bUI3.png

FOR

5bVic.png

5bVh8.png

So, the player I gave up is valued at 0.41, while the combined value of Ty Lawson and Enes Kanter are 0.35, which means this trade is fairly even. If we're being technical, then I lose this deal by 0.06, which is the projected value of someone like Chandler Parsons.

Brandon Knight for Shawn Marion

I can't get the projected values for either player.

MEANWHILE, let's take a look at Ghetto Anthony's deal(s) with PSYCH:

Initial trade, which was VETOED: Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Paul Pierce, and Nene for John Wall, Marc Gasol, and LaMarcus Aldridge

5bUI3.png

5bVzV.png

5bVBa.png

(No value for Nene available)

FOR

5bVEm.png

5bVFD.png

5bVGE.png

So, the players GA is giving up are worth 0.68 MINUS whatever Nene is worth, while the players PSYCH is giving up are worth 1.25! That's a loss of over .57 for PSYCH! And you wonder why it was vetoed...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The REVISED deal, Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol for John Wall and LaMarcus Aldridge:

5bUI3.png

5bVzV.png

FOR

5bVEm.png

5bVFD.png

So, Kobe and Pau are worth 0.59 while Wall and Aldridge are worth 0.92! The revised deal is still a 0.33 loss for PSYCH, which is HUGE.

So, who raped who you fucking moron?

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Pau killing my FG% right now. SMH

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
GA idc if you undo the trade since Brandun got you last time, you would just owe me one damn add if you did.

Conley balls his ass off for me, or Marion and Jameer help me win more categories with 3s, orebs, fgm, and keep asts around the same. Its a win win, my team will make the playoffs, y'all don't see what having Jack of all trades is good for.

I love reality Marc and Conely, but their fantasy thing its not like they are prime Kidd or Shaq out there and just putting up two guys productions.

If PSYCH is sure he's okay with the deal then I won't veto it just to spite Brandon. Not because of his TL;DR (literally didn't read but I see lots of red text and underlines which is pretty unique) post but because I, David, don't operate that way and haven't in 5 years.

5bY6x.jpg

You're all gonna miss me when I'm gone.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Let's have some fucking fun, analyzing trades based on Ghetto Anthony's player projections. Please keep in mind, I don't have access to all player projections on BBM, because they are a paid feature. GA has paid for them, so he can access them. The only ones I have access to are the ones he posted here: http://wrestlingsmarks.com/forums/t69840-56/#post923706

My Trades:

Carmelo Anthony, Gordon Hayward, and Kevin Garnett for Marc Gasol, Pau Gasol, and Brandon Knight
5bULX.png

5bUTh.png

5bUUD.png

FOR

5bUI3.png

5bUK3.png

(There is no available value for Knight, which means he's a negative value)

So, the players I gave up are valued at 0.90, and the players I received are valued at 0.74 MINUS whatever Knight is worth. Therefore, I LOST this trade by a hefty margin (Lost by ~.16 minus Knight).

Jose Calderon for Wilson Chandler

(There is no available value for Jose Calderon)

FOR

5bV9B.png

So, I WON this deal by an undisclosed amount. I'm surprised that BBM doesn't have him ranked, seeing as he was a 5th round value last season (http://puu.sh/5bVdi.png).

Pau Gasol for Ty Lawson and Enes Kanter

5bUI3.png

FOR

5bVic.png

5bVh8.png

So, the player I gave up is valued at 0.41, while the combined value of Ty Lawson and Enes Kanter are 0.35, which means this trade is fairly even. If we're being technical, then I lose this deal by 0.06, which is the projected value of someone like Chandler Parsons.

Brandon Knight for Shawn Marion

I can't get the projected values for either player.

MEANWHILE, let's take a look at Ghetto Anthony's deal(s) with PSYCH:

Initial trade, which was VETOED: Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Paul Pierce, and Nene for John Wall, Marc Gasol, and LaMarcus Aldridge

5bUI3.png

5bVzV.png

5bVBa.png

(No value for Nene available)

FOR

5bVEm.png

5bVFD.png

5bVGE.png

So, the players GA is giving up are worth 0.68 MINUS whatever Nene is worth, while the players PSYCH is giving up are worth 1.25! That's a loss of over .57 for PSYCH! And you wonder why it was vetoed...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The REVISED deal, Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol for John Wall and LaMarcus Aldridge:

5bUI3.png

5bVzV.png

FOR

5bVEm.png

5bVFD.png

So, Kobe and Pau are worth 0.59 while Wall and Aldridge are worth 0.92! The revised deal is still a 0.33 loss for PSYCH, which is HUGE.

So, who raped who you fucking moron?

Get a load of this guy

5bYml.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Laughed so hard at Dwight sprinting down the court and juking not to get fouled.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
steveblakereturn.png

Y'all saw that right? Parsons trying to get back in my good graces with that pass to Dwight with a minute left. My original wigger knew psych comes before the rockets

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Worst image you ever posted.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
No shit they aren't Kidd or Shaq considering they are totally different players doesn't mean they still aren't great fantasy pieces for what they do. Please stop bringing up past players like you do past wrestlers just for the fuck of it.
You rate great how I rate good. Marc is a 14 point guy and 8 rebound guy, Conley is a 15 and 7 guy. Much like you do with wrestlers trying to prop them up as real big players when their B list, stop talking about all star fringe guys like they are league superstars. These smurfs ain't 25/5/5, 20 and 10, or 15, 10, and 5.