WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I wanna argue with you about how my team is superior, but I'm gonna get raped by the LeBron train this week.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Me talking about how GOAT my team is is probably as annoying as you mentioning how you're going to get raped by LeBron this week.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Me talking about how GOAT my team is is probably as annoying as you mentioning how you're going to get raped by LeBron this week.

No because you keep going on about how great your team is b/c of rape trades after pulling one of the biggest bullshit moves in league history and vetoing my trade.

Something that I could have undone, btw.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Literally everyone was legitimately angry about that trade. The fact that Kobe is out for another month only emphasizes how horrible it'd have been if it were to stand.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Marc Gasol for Paul Pierce/Nene = Enough reason to go against rules we've stood by for 5 years.

Okay.

I'm pretty sure the value of not having Mo Williams on your team > the value lost from replacing Marc Gasol with Nene.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Anyways stop saying you've built a great team. You raped people and cancelled trades to give yourself players that shouldn't be yours in the first place.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
ya bro, it was a scheme from the beginning

I guess I'm a bad guy for vetoing the most controversial trade in league history. As DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, I do what's best for business. If that includes undoing a trade literally the entire league was disgusted by, then so be it.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Done discussing this blasphemy, btw. Season starts tonight, as I march my way to GREATNESS.

Showtime

Reaction score
You know what I find funny? The people that gave me the most shit for my trade last year was you two and yet before the season even starts you guys literally did the exact same thing to psych, except worse, that I did. The hypocrisy of you two is hilarious and the fact you're giving each other shit for doing the exact same thing(except WWF vetoed GA's trade) just makes it even more amusing.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
You know what I find funny? The people that gave me the most shit for my trade last year was you two and yet before the season even starts you guys literally did the exact same thing to psych, except worse, that I did. The hypocrisy of you two is hilarious and the fact you're giving each other shit for doing the exact same thing(except WWF vetoed GA's trade) just makes it even more amusing.

ya same exact thing so why do I get my shit vetoed

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You keep saying my trade was rape. Not sure you know what rape is...

You literally gave him Dwight and 2 worthless players for Griffin/Bosh/Holiday.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'm not gonna hark on it all year, but those first few games when Pierce puts up 18 points or some shit I'm gonna be mad.

Showtime

Reaction score
9, 95, 102-> 14, 33, 126

meanwhile:

5th, 108th, H.Barnes -> 27th, 48th, 55th

So COMPARABLE.

waiver wire won me the championship. you two are fucking morons to the highest extent. I wouldn't have won shit if I didn't pick up David West, Kyrie, Marc Gasol, and Pau Gasol in the FUCKING PLAYOFFS. That's why I won, not the trade that didn't even allow me to finish with the best record. Not the trade that barely allowed me out of the first round. Sorry for being better than you both in waiver wire pickups; I'm sure one day you'll learn not to waste all 5 of your weekly pickups before the week is over to prevent me from literally stacking up my team up to impossible levels.

Last edited: