WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
those are where the players that we traded were drafted. I didn't even get a first round player back for a top 5 pick and yet you're sitting there complaining about how I raped the guy.

Showtime

Reaction score
yeah bro, we totally knew dwight would be awful at the beginning of last year. Those projections mean so much, I'm glad you cleared that up for us. oh wait, they really dont mean jack shit.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
All that matters is how you perform on the waiver wire during the playoffs, imo.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
ur using 13-14 projections bro

537UH.png

Showtime

Reaction score
brandon are you fucking Blue? simple question? do you know what hindsight is? no? Well that isn't too surprising. The majority of people thought he was a top player going in last year and thought he would do better in the league. What his value was by the end of the year really doesn't matter as no person could have ever predicted that you mong.

Showtime

Reaction score
so brandon, please explain to me again how their last year totals matter when our trade happened in the beginning of the year and literally no one could have known that? i dont think you can explain this so you'll probably pull more stats out of your ass like usual.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I want to start streaming so bad but I gotta wait to see how shitty Marcus Thornton is first. He was good in the last preseason game.