WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
so brandon, please explain to me again how their last year totals matter when our trade happened in the beginning of the year and literally no one could have known that? i dont think you can explain this so you'll probably pull more stats out of your ass like usual.

You fail to see that Dwight isn't the main factor here, my curry-flavored brethren. He was still very good. The terribleness of those you sent along with him made the trade so bad, bro.

ty

Showtime

Reaction score
you traded a 2nd/3rd/4th for a 1st/10th/11th last year. After seeing that I realized I was arguing with someone that made a worse trade than psych and yet was criticizing psych all year long. btw that trade was with psych, which means you let psych rape you last year. your argument is now invalid.$

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You didn't miss anything.

What is wrong with you?

ga is smart.

and Mak you have no argument that say he can keep his percentages playing point forward like all those other scorers. Shit is going to be harder than you're admitting as all KD has ever had to do is score

Showtime

Reaction score
Durant clearly hasn't been a better playmaker, rebonder, and defender in the past three years guys. All he does is SCORE. my oh my, I totally regret taking him first overall. The fuck was i thinking? I should have picked Melo.

Wanna trade Melo for Durant, PSYCH?

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
@ MAGIC: I made a concerted effort to go stars & scrubs w/ KD and Love. Obviously didn't work out, but it was worth a try. Whatever players those picks I gave up turned into still probably weren't as valuable as KD alone.

cuz fuck you Marc Gasol was mine you fuck.

lmfao

PLUS, you giving him Kobe/Pau/Pierce is .68 minus whatever Nene is, and LA/Wall/Marc is 1.25.

WHERE DA LOGIC AT, MARCUS?

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
AND this smurf called Kanter/Lawson for Pau rape, when Kanter/Lawson are worth .35 and Pau is .41.

You totally owe me an apology, Marcus.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I had a 1.25 gain from the initial trade (only because John Wall is EXTREMELY OVERRATED by BBM this year). PSYCH would have had a .98 gain if he dropped Mo Williams.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Apologize for calling my trades RAPE, when I haven't raped anyone at all, and even lost them all by a bit.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
ga is smart.

and Mak you have no argument that say he can keep his percentages playing point forward like all those other scorers. Shit is going to be harder than you're admitting as all KD has ever had to do is score
When did I say he would keep the sames percentages playing point forward? I was giving him credit for what he has already done why are you purposely being Blue saying stuff I never said? I think they will dip but it will dip to the point where he is shooting like 45% which is still really good anyways and like T-Mac's career high since you love bringing him up so much. The man shot 51% last year with no James Harden. He won't shoot dumb ass shots regardless if anything he'll use the fact that he'll draw even more attention to get his teammates involved and have a career high in assist which is the difference between him and Melo.