WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You're truly underestimating Eric Gordon's chucker mentality (Pun intended) if you think he is gonna just be a spot up guy while Vazquez runs the show. That said he should still have some value just won't be the kind of value he has lately.

Notorious

Reaction score
Vasquez will still get his even when Gordon is back. He's a good player. Don't see how the return of Gordon will stop him from putting up his usual numbers. Yeah Gordon is a chucker but it's not like Vasquez isn't already playing with chuckers.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
In the 9 games Gordon/Vasquez played together last year Vasquez got 9 shots per game with 13 PPG.

Gordon chucked (39% FG) 17 shots per game for 20 points.

Vasquez will regress.

Showtime

Reaction score
he's averaging like 13 points this year too. he's also a good rebounder/assists guy though. I'll stop talking about him once you smurfs finally admit you were completely wrong about him and my deal with IYF, until then I'll bring it up at every opportunity.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Man, I remember that year at the draft, I wanted ORL to draft Greivis so bad. Of course, Memphis took him 1 pick before ORL.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
he's averaging like 13 points this year too. he's also a good rebounder/assists guy though. I'll stop talking about him once you smurfs finally admit you were completely wrong about him and my deal with IYF, until then I'll bring it up at every opportunity.

I already fucking have you moron.

Showtime

Reaction score
you said I won because of Hickson without mentioning Vasquez. I DEMAND YOU RESPECT VASQUEZ BEING PART OF THE DEAL.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Well despite the FG% rape Jrue did manage 21 points and 10 assists tonight.

Showtime

Reaction score
you keep saying long term and yet he keeps doing it. a month ago you said tell me in a month if he has sustained this type of consistency. he has. now you want to wait for Gordon. just stop being a smurf and give me a props. dont know why you hate me so much. maybe I wont be so an arrogant asshole if people weren't always calling me stupid. although I prefer it this way as then I get to put it in your faces. :Kobe:

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
The lack of Mullens and Patterson is really killing my rebounds this week.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
you keep saying long term and yet he keeps doing it. a month ago you said tell me in a month if he has sustained this type of consistency. he has. now you want to wait for Gordon. just stop being a smurf and give me a props. dont know why you hate me so much. maybe I wont be so an arrogant asshole if people weren't always calling me stupid. although I prefer it this way as then I get to put it in your faces. :Kobe:

A month ago? God damn if we follow your time I'll wake up tomorrow and be 35.

You go on these shit talking sprees when he has a string of decent games but when he's playing like garbage you don't say shit.

12/22 - 14 pts, 8 ast (.353 FG%)
12/21 - 14 pts, 4 ast (.467 FG%)
12/19 - 5 pts, 5 reb, 10 ast (.143 FG%)

These are not impressive games.