WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Would you please shut up you broken fucking record.

Showtime

Reaction score
Nope. Won't shut up as people called me stupid for the trade. It's nothing against you IYF, but I'm a petty person and when everyone calls me a dumbass for making a trade that I won then obviously I'm going to talk as much shit as possible. :Kobe:

and GA you're lack of basketball knowledge is astounding for someone that loves fantasy basketball so much. care so much and know shit all, amazing.

Showtime

Reaction score
Holiday/Patterson for Hickson

Not sure about that one Mr. Showtime.

Did Lamarcus Aldridge change his name to Hickson or something? Because if so, then Holiday/Patterson for Hickson makes a lot of sense.

Im getting the vibe that the trade was a steal?

I certainly think that you won the deal.

If you find a $20 bill on the street, and then you give it to me for a burlap sack full of goat shit, it's not a good trade just because you found the money.

...........................................................................................You lost assists in this deal..............................................

It's fine guys. Let Showtime kill his team, pls.

Multiple? I had one trade that almost went down. GA didn't want to do it because of one guy's injury risk. That risk hasn't gone away, I'm still stuck with it. The fact that Varejao's been healthy and incredibly effective is a boon for me, sure. If I'm the idiot who almost traded him, you and everyone else are the idiots who didn't draft him before I took him in the 7th round.

But I'm not going to let you send me too far on the defensive. Tell me more about the time you traded Jrue Holiday for waiver fodder.

Trading away one of the best fantasy PGs in the NBA for JJ Hickson...

smurfs expect me to shut up? lolololol, how about you smurfs go to hell.

there was more posts to, but there was in arguments that I didn't feel like quoting.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Damn getting personal.

The fuck do I care about knowing about basketball? It's an inferior sport to baseball. Basketball is pointless shit that only Nopes like, and it's all rigged anyway. Go fuck yourself you Shi'ite terrorist.

Milk the Vasquez shit talking more, pls.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I don't think it's a coincidence that the one year that Showtime is a full member, this league goes to shit.

Showtime

Reaction score
I'll ruin your league and win it too. :Kobe:

idc if I'm blamed for people being inactive. if I caused P1 to die then my bad.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
P1 was on here the other day but didn't do anything.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I don't think it's a coincidence that the one year that Showtime is a full member, this league goes to shit.

Showtime just really needs to lighten the fuck up. Constantly coming in here to stir some shit is making this league stink.

Also RIP in piece P1.

shutupchico

Reaction score
gordon proved to be well worth the wait, as he stood out like a sore thumb as the best player on that shitty team. i needed free throws, free throw %, and steals from him tonight , and he delivered. me and psych's matchup is a toss up going into tomorrow.

Showtime

Reaction score
Showtime just really needs to lighten the fuck up. Constantly coming in here to stir some shit is making this league stink.

Also RIP in piece P1.

you realize I don't take this shit seriously at all, right? I just like being right/winning. Considering all you did last year was try to start shit with me and constantly say I was bad at fantasy you really have no room to talk.

And lol wut, I post Vasquez stats when he has a good night? Didn't you guys used to regularly post all the players who had good games every night? Should I start doing that with my team? Should I not brag about how good my team is when they are at the top of standings? Wouldn't you be doing this shit constantly as well? smurf plz, you're just an upset smurf like Brandon because your guy's teams suck ass.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
gordon proved to be well worth the wait, as he stood out like a sore thumb as the best player on that shitty team. i needed free throws, free throw %, and steals from him tonight , and he delivered. me and psych's matchup is a toss up going into tomorrow.

I watched part of the game. He was chucking and careless with the ball. Noticed Vasquez would bring it up the court every possession then immediately pass it to Gordon who half the time chucked it or went iso.