WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
He's just killing the fucking league with his shit man. I don't want him to get all butthurt and not post in the thread I just don't want to come in here every night and have to listen to his BORISDIAW of the year troll. I don't mind debating Vasquez's value at all just the "LOLGA YOU'RE A DUMBASS VASQUEZ 24 points/19 assists/16 rebounds TONIGHT LOL, PLEASE LIKE ME ;_________________________; " shit is so tiring. I ignored him earlier in the year and the peace was kept, I guess I can try it again.

It was a difficult decision, but I decided to go with Adam Morrison over Eddy Curry. Curry's defensive numbers are decent, but my team needs [efficient] scoring more than anything.​

KIF? Get off of Brandon's account.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I feel like I need to take a few days off, man.

I really don't understand why you aren't at least TRYING to take FTM and 3PTM off of Showtime this week. He only has Piece going tomorrow. Why not stream someone useful and possibly get 2 more wins?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Shouldn't be seeing Adam Morrison on any roster fantasy or real life mental breakdown or not.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You bitches miss bashing the PSYCH as well as the incoherent posts. You also miss the sal gifs. Seb and Sawg are also missed. ~ Life

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You bitches miss bashing the PSYCH as well as the incoherent posts. You also miss the sal gifs. Seb and Sawg are also missed. ~ Life
Can't miss something that never went away also I don't know what sawg is but Swag who was here the first year wasn't all that active just was active enough.

SAL

Reaction score
Sal gifs are done until i get a new computer. Basically living on my smart phone.

SAL

Reaction score
GA/Brandon/whoever else, beat my team and shut me the fuck up. Can't claim how great my team is if it isn't actually great, can I? I was here most of the year last year too and there wasn't any problems, was there? You guys did talk a lot of shit last year and always talked about how fucking intelligent and competent you were, don't see much of that now.

I did beat your team. So, shhh.

I haven't made a trade all year. This feels wrong.

SAL

Reaction score
I've got an offer out to Chase, Lee for Howard. Gortat and a second piece could get you Lee.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker