WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You're a constant asshole. This league was fun, when we'd casually shit-talk each other and the only person we'd truly bash is PSYCH. Now the only posts in this thread are fucking Greivis Vasquez's stats and bitching back and forth between you and Marcus.

Showtime

Reaction score
Once again, perhaps I wouldn't be an ass if everyone(not actually everyone) wasn't an ass to me first. inb4 you act like you weren't.

shutupchico

Reaction score
nah, he was efficient. 24 points on 13 shots. also had 7 assists while only having 2 turnovers so he took care of the ball.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
my jimmies are pretty rustled at the moment

ain't even because of Showtime, either. I had a fucking overhaul of my roster in place then IYF Nopes it up

Showtime

Reaction score
GA/Brandon/whoever else, beat my team and shut me the fuck up. Can't claim how great my team is if it isn't actually great, can I? I was here most of the year last year too and there wasn't any problems, was there? You guys did talk a lot of shit last year and always talked about how fucking intelligent and competent you were, don't see much of that now.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Once again, perhaps I wouldn't be an ass if everyone(not actually everyone) wasn't an ass to me first. inb4 you act like you weren't.

The Golden Rule means nothing to you.

Sure we were. I'd have to go back in the thread last year and look at specific examples of when I was a dick to you because it must have been so insignificant that I don't even remember. All I remember from last year is being nice to you welcoming you to the league with that PM on WF and telling you that your team wasn't a contender yet but it could be with a few trades. Then the Diaw trade happened and everywhere I went it was LOLBORISDIAWLOLBORISDIAWLOLBORISDIAWLOLBORISDIAWLOLBORISDIAWLOLBORISDIAWLOLBORISDIAWLOLBORISDIAW. That was literally a week into the season and all I heard was LOLBORISDIAWLOLBORISDIAWLOLBORISDIAW. So I countered your shit with "3 man team" for the rest of the year and apparently you can't get past it.

Showtime

Reaction score
oh man you were nice at first, but no way you continued being nice. And I used the Boris Diaw trade as a counter most of the time as I really didn't go about bringing it up all of the time. and yeah I remember one specific, and that's whenever I tried saying anything good about my team you would love to bring up how it was autodrafted for me and I did nothing to actually make it good. Must suck not being able to claim that now.

but it's aight GA, this clearly won't be solved as I won't be any nicer so I'll just become like half the league and not post in the thread. PROBLEM SOVLED, smurf.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
GA/Brandon/whoever else, beat my team and shut me the fuck up. Can't claim how great my team is if it isn't actually great, can I? I was here most of the year last year too and there wasn't any problems, was there? You guys did talk a lot of shit last year and always talked about how fucking intelligent and competent you were, don't see much of that now.

Jesus fuck dude you can't get over how I put down the WF league by saying that our managers were competent. Look at the WF league right now. Nobody posts in the thread. Nobody gives a fuck about it. Our thread surpassed it in posts months ago. Most of the people in that league don't even check their rosters. They are incompetent and it's a casual league. We make hundreds of posts in this thread every year and take pride in our teams, perhaps "competent" wasn't the best use of the word...passionate? Get over it you fucking autist. Annoying as fuck.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
but it's aight GA, this clearly won't be solved as I won't be any nicer so I'll just become like half the league and not post in the thread. PROBLEM SOVLED, smurf.

We need to work on that in future seasons. I think bringing Notorious over was a good move he has been active in the thread. I like how chico approaches the thread posting every other day or so but we need to weed out the Chases and maybe even the BRJP's next year.

Showtime

Reaction score
Jesus fuck dude you can't get over how I put down the WF league by saying that our managers were competent. Look at the WF league right now. Nobody posts in the thread. Nobody gives a fuck about it. Our thread surpassed it in posts months ago. Most of the people in that league don't even check their rosters. They are incompetent and it's a casual league. We make hundreds of posts in this thread every year and take pride in our teams, perhaps "competent" wasn't the best use of the word...passionate? Get over it you fucking autist. Annoying as fuck.

last post:

oh I know that league sucks. it didn't as much last year but it sure the hell does suck now.

and idc if you called it competent, there are a lot of competent managers in this league, but once again you might single handily be the most Blue person ever if you don't think this is just me being an ass because you called me Blue at fantasy every fucking chance you got and that was long after I stopped bringing up Boris Diaw. Literally couldn't even say I was good at anything related to fantasy basketball without you being a smurf and saying how much I suck at it.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Picked up Will Bynum. Hopefully Stuckey doesn't play tomorrow. Hoping to tie IYF this week.

and idc if you called it competent, there are a lot of smurf ass fucking suck there are a lot of smurf ass fucking suck there are a lot of smurf ass fucking suck there are a lot of smurf ass fucking suck there are a Boris Diaw lot of smurf ass fucking suck there are a lot of smurf ass fucking suck there are a lot of smurf ass fucking suck Boris Diaw there are a lot of smurf ass fucking suck there are a lot of smurf ass fucking suck there are a lot of smurf ass fucking suck there are a lot of smurf ass BORIS DIAW fucking suck

u wot m8?

Notorious

Reaction score
Oh my god who the hell cares...

You two are always arguing about stupid shit, it's annoying as hell.

Okay Magic, people thought you lost the trade with IYF and you made out well with it. I can understand you want to talk your shit about it, but damn say it once, maybe even twice but let the shit go. It's almost like a daily thing with you talking about it.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
It was a difficult decision, but I decided to go with Adam Morrison over Eddy Curry. Curry's defensive numbers are decent, but my team needs [efficient] scoring more than anything.