WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
I didn't rip anyone off. Millsap last night: 14 pts/7 rebounds

That's not first round talent. That's not even 3rd round talent. Wesley Mathews is just as valuable as Millsap this year but he also got Ed Davis.

he has the talent though, he was a boss for me for 2 years. that's why he was projected to go so high, and he did. just a log jam in utah with all the bigs they have, but someone, maybe him, will get traded at deadline, and 2nd half of the season, he'll step it up. matthews isn't as valuable. a guy who can get u a lot of points and a lot of rebounds is valuable, that's millsap. matthews just gets u the points.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
MILLSAP TRACKER: 12pts/3 rebounds still! Oh and 2 turnovers!

What a rip off!

SAL

Reaction score
Alright Lamar Odom, I give you the privilege of letting me down.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Alright Lamar Odom, I give you the privilege of letting me down.

20120928_jla_aj4_232.0_standard_352.0.jpg

shutupchico

Reaction score
fine, it's not a rip off(just a good win for u), whatever. my thing is to overreact, and not care the next day.

Showtime

Reaction score
WAIVER WIRE TALENT: 7/15 FG/ 6/6 FTs, 9 boards, 14 assists, 20 points. y u suck so much Vasquez, u nothing compared to Jrue.

Showtime

Reaction score
so what you're telling me is they're going to bench Vasquez for Austin Rivers at PG? Do you actually think that Vasquez's value will honestly be somehow majorly hurt from having Gordon in the lineup? Can't wait until he keeps producing even after Gordon is back as I'll never stop talking about the trade then, it will have officially reached BORIS DIAW level.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
so what you're telling me is they're going to bench Vasquez for Austin Rivers at PG? Do you actually think that Vasquez's value will honestly be somehow majorly hurt from having Gordon in the lineup? Can't wait until he keeps producing even after Gordon is back as I'll never stop talking about the trade then, it will have officially reached BORIS DIAW level.

Vasquez took 15 shots tonight. Do you think he's going to get that many shots when Gordon is back in the lineup?

Showtime

Reaction score
If he's scoring at a good rate like he has been then no one is going to stop him. he has the ball in his hands most of the time as he's a good playmaker on the team, they wont just give the ball to Gordon and have him iso all the time unless Monty Williams is Blue.