WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Where was Barry saving Lethal. He had him null on the last thing I saw. I am going through his posts now.

He had ekko town at the time I am looking at and then switched later after the day started.

Maybe I missed it.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

isolate him.
he started just trying to lynch/push anyone but lethal when the lethal conversations were starting.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
So if John flips mafia Idk how Poyser is mafia bc his play between Smark & John becomes very hard to reconcile as teammates with the two of them.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
But if John flips town we have to look at Barry/Poyser and Lethal.

I checked Barry's posts he mentioned John about 5 times in his posts. Then went off into votes ans time stamps of votes.

When I was reading John's posts from day 1 to now. It felt like he was trying to be calculated in what he was saying and how he was saying things.

His frustration for being sussed was crazy as well.

Reading Lethals posts he seems pretty calm this game. I distinctly remember him getting aggro at times and it may have just been with Sky.

Pretty sure Barry said he didn't remember anything of what Lethal said and had him null at one point.

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I'm not sure what to make of Smark yet myself tbh him dismissing any option of voting Juice day 1 I really didn't like, but at the same time, scum smark would never do that right? Like regardless of Juice's alignment, I don't think he'd say that about a partner nor would he be against a townie lynch that might be easier to sit back and watch. Maybe a higher chance he does if if they aren't aligned to try and have "I told you so" town points if she flips but idk I don't really see it
I mean honestly that seems more site owner trying to make it fair for juice to me and less game?
I could def see him do it as S/T but yeah you're right, no way they're S/S

My problem with it was more him giving himself a reason to not read her entirely
Yeah I think that's just poor choice of words. If we somehow got good indications of Juice not being town he'd go that way but as a lynch to have a lynch I think he's claiming he wouldn't do it?
What Im saying is, he is coming out and saying, Im definitely not lynching Juice D1 because thats lazy and predictable.
The thing is, he is taking that stance entirely out of principle, which means he doesnt have to say whether he actually thinks she's town or whether he thinks she's sus. He's taken an entirely mechanical stance, rather than a play based one.

Smark defense.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
John might just be mafia.

But if so then why is his wagon so easy?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I get what you are saying. If we think that there are 3 scum left would you put them in thst category of all of them pushing the same wagon onto John?

One of them has to be going a different route though.

If John is town he hasn't helped himself out this game at all.

I mean we can afford a mislynch. Whose lynch do we gain the most info from?

John, Lethal, or Grim?

John if town we have to look at the others Grim, Poyser and those who have pushed him.

Lethal- according to TP it would be Grim.

Grim- not much would be gained othe than possibly Poyser.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

If mafia.
I think maybe they see it as a lost cause?
Alternatively john and lethal both scum.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I think we get more info from. John lynch based upon the push out of the three options atm. I need some sleep before another long day but will be awake before EOD.

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I think maybe they see it as a lost cause?
Alternatively john and lethal both scum.
I don’t see both scum. Maybe they’re just in no position to. Probably looking for 3 more. Other 2 may not be confident in putting up much of resistance here if he’s scum. If scum I’d look for timid scum teammates.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I get what you are saying. If we think that there are 3 scum left would you put them in thst category of all of them pushing the same wagon onto John?

One of them has to be going a different route though.

If John is town he hasn't helped himself out this game at all.

I mean we can afford a mislynch. Whose lynch do we gain the most info from?

John, Lethal, or Grim?

John if town we have to look at the others Grim, Poyser and those who have pushed him.

Lethal- according to TP it would be Grim.

Grim- not much would be gained othe than possibly Poyser.

John pretty much has to be in the imo. Then go from there. John gives even more Lethal/Poyser info than I thought and he’s just objectively the best now by individual play and procedure (with Lethal claiming second).

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I don’t see both scum. Maybe they’re just in no position to. Probably looking for 3 more. Other 2 may not be confident in putting up much of resistance here if he’s scum. If scum I’d look for timid scum teammates.

Kinda weird how lethal not trying to lynch john more imho.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
If I don’t fall asleep I’ll post some of this Barry stuff tonight. If not I may do it tomorrow. 2:00am here now.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Kinda weird how lethal not trying to lynch john more imho.
They said they were 90% sure he was scum way earlier. But yeah I’d probably expect town to be a bit more hype in this situation.

Also weird they left after claim… but info, vacuum play, and standard procedure still favor John lynch.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
At 2:00am I can’t tell if I’m solving the whole game with this Barry ISO I’m looking at or if I’m loopy and I just think I’m cracking the code lol.