WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So you’re just buying into John’s jail claim? I’d hypothesize that this could be scum TMI if John is scum jailor but I still don’t see you & John having good equity.

But actually this makes me wonder if John isn’t going so hard on Ace bc he actually jailed him and thinks he’s the SK. (John is mafia universe)
People on here dont often come out with completely fake claims. It does happen sometimes with the more bold players but john is somebody very new. I would say JK isnt really a good claim to outright fake anyway. Whether hes town or mafia, I do believe he is JK. He might be lying about his usage though ofc

But if he is the jailer (either alignment) then there is a pretty good chance he either A) jailed the SK or B) jailed the SK target. That's assuming the SK shot at all I suppose. We know Lethal (or at least, if you take his claim at face value) didn't protect anybody last night so he didnt stop any kills

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My gut telling me lethals claim probably town, John seems like a fairly sure bet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I dont see Lethal's delayed mechanic being useful for mafia and I def dont see him making that up out of the blue. If he is mafia then I think he's teamed with somebody else that came up with it. Which more than likely would be a CP or a PHENOM lol. But I think its more likely john is just scum here

His play points to him being scum, and so does his claim. If town have both the Roleblocker and the Jailer then Mafia have no blocking roles which would be unusual. Even more unusual obv with town having 2 blocking roles lol. Maybe they have a bus driver or redirector to compensate but thats making a lot of assumptions

vote john

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
They said they were 90% sure he was scum way earlier. But yeah I’d probably expect town to be a bit more hype in this situation.

Also weird they left after claim… but info, vacuum play, and standard procedure still favor John lynch.

I had to go for dinner lol or face a world of shit

I have issue with your comments about tracker here lol

I feel like you wouldnt respond that way if anybody else had claimed it. In fact I think you are usually one of the first to cry role tracker aren't you?

Yeah role tracker did enter my calculations but you used the shot on Shawn and that's just not even in my realms that scum you uses the roletrack on an empty slot

Dude you are like a vote or two away from being lynched, why would you not be claiming lol

Look at who was pushing and why. He's my next target. Once Dr voted and Wang asked, I sung.

That said;

Unvote

Vote: John mcClane

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Johns overreaction to being sussed set my red scum alarm blaring at DEFCON 1, because he was under so little pressure at the time and had just been talked about by 1 or 2 people. I feel like a townie in that situation would address it and try to push their own scum read whereas a mafia would probably feel that paranoia that they're under pressure much more intensely. He pretty much went off on people suspecting him and pushed Ace as OMGUS. I asked him for why he sussed Ace that wasn't related to Ace being sus of him and he didnt really answer. Hang on Ill get his one post he made since then

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Barry's overreacted to the Ekko vote as well so there may be a common element to this.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jack Frost 2 shot Jailor.
Like I said earlier and I mentioned in chat our owner is being a dumbass giving a million tasks during the day. Last two nights I've had to watch my daughter so I haven't been on much. First day I was my normal active self said I wanted to wait and get more info on smark most of the smark stuff I saw as owner reaction. The next day is when I got bogged down at work been popping in just to try to somewhat keep up so when I have time to play I know what's up. Someone mentioned my average game play is higher as town last game I was serial killer second half and changed nothing

Night 1 I was going to go after Ekko even though I voted juice to win he still seems scummy but then jailed Ace he keeps trying to spread doubt. Thought he'd come after me n1. Ive sussed Ace the whole gave even brought up his buddying people I think before poyser did. You flip me I think he wins game or is one step away. I don't think I get wagoned without him constantly casting doubt why hasn't he cast the vote though? He's indie with some weird win condition for driving a vote without voting or he's scum knows my role and doesn't want me protecting someone?

I got frozen on so I have a free second trying to get this all in because now diaper and dinner
At the time this was made, I dont think many people had discussed him defending smark much? Or at least I dont remember it much. Yet he obv felt the need to address it here, so it must be playing on his mind. I dont think him going after Ace makes much sense. He jailed Ace but there was a janitor kill which means Ace didnt make the mafia kill. And he seems to accept this but thinks Ace is indy (which is an ok assumption to be fair) but yet his entire focus is still on ace rather than trying to get a mafia. I dont think he even has any scum reads here lol. He said in his previous post that he just thinks Ace and Pein are scum, and both of them were because they were suspecting him

He did say "barry is probably town just trying to gauge my reaction" or something similar tho lol. Barry was the only person expressing sus of John that he afforded a town read, so could tell us something

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
JvICVoa.gif

Kekw.
Major yikes...

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Just like I said.
He wasnt honest about his lethal push.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I voted lethal and even outlined to Ace why I thought he was scum. What more do I have to do to make it serious? :bosque

I said I was happy to lynch either, and they both claimed in my absence which provides new info. Saying the push was fake is fucking bizarre tbh lmao. You are literally making up pure shite to try and fit me into a scum world because you know full well I dont fit into a single one of the likely ones.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I voted lethal and even outlined to Ace why I thought he was scum. What more do I have to do to make it serious? :bosque

I said I was happy to lynch either, and they both claimed in my absence which provides new info. Saying the push was fake is fucking bizarre tbh lmao. You are literally making up pure shite to try and fit me into a scum world because you know full well I dont fit into a single one of the likely ones.

Doesn't matter.
You have no conviction.
Now you are voting alongside supposedly your top scum?
And he just waited for you to show up to drop a vote on john?
Some scum chat discussion?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Just like I said.
He wasnt honest about his lethal push.

He's the most consistent one pushing me lol. Took Tweet's observation and ran with it.

With Smark & mando gone, now John looking very bad, this suggests that you're almost frozen in wolf chat and fear Poyser exposing you as well.