WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
shudnt affect read on poyser at all unless john flips exactly mafia then posyer gets a bit of brownie points

all i see now is distraction from you/poyser. this is busy work

john isnt doing himself any favors and yall r praying on him
:poop:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
encouraging others to vote him is not just camping the wagon. also unlike u i was in the middle of the duel and had to reply to other posters quotes and put some sense into juice.

i dont recall u making the wagon grow at all, until the very end. eagerly waiting for u to bring those posts
incorrect, i didnt join at the end. this has been brought to your attention more than once. easily checkable my man

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
poyser u have a pretty slick way of twisting posts. u urself were surprised that u are still alive. there is a big chance u never expected mando to die before you. im not going to argue wifom territory nonsense with u when i have clear facts in front of me.

there is also the big chance that likes from smark does not count since smark got lynched day 1. u seem to immediately know/assume awfully too much about the mando role and present it in the most convenient way possible
if im surprised im still alive then its because im surprised mafia didnt kill me........

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
he scum read smark and you. thats more than enough in my book. we'll explore him more when the time comes

it's very strong that you are willing to ignore facts for it. im actually curious where r u seeing this pressure. like i must be blind here. if u mean the posts at the end when smark had no hopes of surviving, save it. otherwise show me what pressure am i missing

there is a reason why u r being kept alive. poyser has u completely under his control i see.

you are actually right, my timeline is not correct with this one, you brought him few times before i started the smark wagon. these posts however came after the smark wagon. u read him as town but brought his name up again. looking back this checks out with u saying that u still think ur point stands. i cant do much with this, its not rly scummy. i actually still have no clue why u initially read john as sus at that time. he only started looking more sus to me as the day progressed. the vote itself doesnt tell me much. looks like a derail attempt when taken out of context, but there was no context lol.

look poyser these posts arent helping anyone. i make alot of mistakes and idgaf if im making one now. im trying to figure shit out at my own pace. im not gna always be correct right from the start and im perfectly okay with that. u weren't correct either so
Im sorry for being aggro, but there isnt much I can do when Im countering your points and you're just repeating them lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
none of these are points that validate you as not being with them though

> are you lynching lethal now? no
> could you be a role tracker and saw shawn as serial/town? yes | could you be a role tracker and taking attention off of ur teammate by targeting them and making sure he does no action so it checks out? also yes
> is this even a point lol? ofcourse u talk to him in thread what? "hey phenom can u post in thread that you are a vote for hire and i will hire you? sure" its not even a hard scum play to make

wifom posts like these make u look worst
Come on mate, you dont use your role to clear a teammate, especially one that has literally not posted even once lol. You also dont clear the serial killer if you're mafia, thats AWFUL play

And I will talk to my teammates ofc, im not gonna openly tell him who to vote in the thread and then have him actually follow me without reason lol thats just silly

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
we dont even have indication that smark's likes count. he was lynched day 1 and maybe that removes him from counting

"we" as in we the town do not have that information

you need not apply
i mean, mando's role has literally flipped, so there is no more information to be gotten. there were no restrictions

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ace is townish, wanting him to stay alive is pro town. we both know you arent gna do anything about it anyway other than throw empty threats
he also got blocked last night on a night where there was no SK kill :hmm

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
he also got blocked last night on a night where there was no SK kill :hmm
So you’re just buying into John’s jail claim? I’d hypothesize that this could be scum TMI if John is scum jailor but I still don’t see you & John having good equity.

But actually this makes me wonder if John isn’t going so hard on Ace bc he actually jailed him and thinks he’s the SK. (John is mafia universe)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
in terms of activity and contribution we never lynch poyser before john, but barry can go

in terms of my personal reads i want poyser to go the most. im going to be considerate to his activity so im fine with barry gone just as much rly

this john wagon is gna be such a fken distraction and he is doing himself no favors whatsoever. its kinda like holt did in that game
why dont you think john is scum out of interest?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Wangman Page yeah I'm coming up with a new one and with explanations

@Ekkologix I see your case and it has some merit, but Poyser isn't going to make a rookie error to be exposed by the likes. He also kept up on the Smark case and fuelled Chris' fire which is not optimal team mate play. Plus he's claimed tracker which is a good town role.
I have issue with your comments about tracker here lol

I feel like you wouldnt respond that way if anybody else had claimed it. In fact I think you are usually one of the first to cry role tracker aren't you?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If anybody who is playing sensible and legitimate wants me to claim, then I will. For now I'm just laughing at Pein's attempts to sway a lynch on me cos I suss him. Hahahaha. Not one original thought, just gonna piggy back off Chris and Poyser.

Interesting, don't you think, that he's wanting to move the lynch AWAY from John? Yeah?
Dude you are like a vote or two away from being lynched, why would you not be claiming lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well ok I'd better claim cos that vote is really close to the noose.

I'm A Christmas Wish, x-shot delayed bodyguard. Flavour mentions how each year people make lots of wishes hoping they come true. My wish is for someone to be protected, and that occurs on the following night.

I'm not going to say who I have protected as that's exploitable by scum, but they're in my town core :)
What lol, how is it exploitable? Tell us who you protected.. its in the past

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lethal claiming second automatically gives them the stronger position bc it’s a near counterclaim. And it fits their immediate skepticism of John’s claim.

Only really works for scum Lethal if they know John is BSing imo. And as scum they shouldn’t unless they like coped him or something. More likely to be town.
thing is, if lethal is a scum bodyguard then he would claim it regardless