WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Anyways.
Both of those players are on the Mandalorean likers so I am ok offing them.
Voting for John isn't impressive.
No pushback on it and everyone is ok with it.

Vote lynch John.
If he flips town we insta vote lethal then poyser.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Doesn't matter.
You have no conviction.
Now you are voting alongside supposedly your top scum?
And he just waited for you to show up to drop a vote on john?
Some scum chat discussion?
are you fucking for real lmao

read the thread you muppet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Don't need it.
you literally tried your absolute hardest to get me lynched today and it didn't happen. didn't even get close. you and ekko have no pull lol.

Most competent players realise my play around smark makes no sense at all as teammates regardless of John's alignment. If john flips mafia then happy days, im having a fucking fantastic game. If john flips town it doesnt make me look worse in any way. It would make no sense for me to abandon a push on a townie without trying just to go back and revive the wagon on a scum mate. Ekko is stuck in a tunnel, and your head is stuck up his ass, so I guess you're also stuck in a tunnel

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
you literally tried your absolute hardest to get me lynched today and it didn't happen. didn't even get close. you and ekko have no pull lol.

Most competent players realise my play around smark makes no sense at all as teammates regardless of John's alignment. If john flips mafia then happy days, im having a fucking fantastic game. If john flips town it doesnt make me look worse in any way. It would make no sense for me to abandon a push on a townie without trying just to go back and revive the wagon on a scum mate. Ekko is stuck in a tunnel, and your head is stuck up his ass, so I guess you're also stuck in a tunnel

Ok then.
You are town AF. (Kek)
Lynching mafia left and right.
Good luck getting killed by Mafia I guess?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok then.
You are town AF. (Kek)
Lynching mafia left and right.
Good luck getting killed by Mafia I guess?
I probably will eventually, but if you and ekko wanna keep shielding me then I wont complain :garrett

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
@Poyser I have something that i can share role based that might be useful in helping to figure out the game and with John & Lethal’s claims I kind of want to get it out in the open. Good idea or no at this point of day?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser I have something that i can share role based that might be useful in helping to figure out the game and with John & Lethal’s claims I kind of want to get it out in the open. Good idea or no at this point of day?
I’d really depends on the vote count tbh, he might already be hammered. Would it harm you or us at all? Like is there a downside? If yes then let me try and work out the votes. If no then go ahead

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also, do you think revealing it would change our course? Again if the answer is no, I’d probably leave it

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
It’s not going to change the course of day and it’s not going to be a long term detriment to me as I’ll still be able to do what I need to do. With the JK and BG claims now out there, i don’t know that there would be any other protection roles which makes me believe one of them is lying. I already think it’s John so it’d be good to see the flip

Reactions: Poyser

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It’s not going to change the course of day and it’s not going to be a long term detriment to me as I’ll still be able to do what I need to do. With the JK and BG claims now out there, i don’t know that there would be any other protection roles which makes me believe one of them is lying. I already think it’s John so it’d be good to see the flip

I'm sensing GOATN0M and am half-erect waiting

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m just gonna spill it, Ekko survived my vig shot last night