WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And why does he have a vig shot?
? What

He was a day killer and he’s not town and thus could have used it against town. No idea what point you think you’re making mate. There’s gonna be a regular vig in the game as there is in 90% of games on here

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Tbf if John flips mafia jailer it probably just further clears Ekko? Don’t see why they’d jail him unless they were really worried he’d be killed lol
I mean, he seems like the kind of player who would demand to be protected so he can make sure he stays alive, no?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
? What

He was a day killer and he’s not town and thus could have used it against town. No idea what point you think you’re making mate. There’s gonna be a regular vig in the game as there is in 90% of games on here

Point is.
One is the SK.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean, he seems like the kind of player who would demand to be protected so he can make sure he stays alive, no?
Yeah that is true

I don’t see how the scum team would include Ekko smark and mando tho. Smark was defending Ekko, Ekko was sussing smark and mando was sussing Ekko lmao. The dynamic would just have to be super weird for them all to be together

Don’t get me wrong I’d really love Ekko to be scum lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Point is.
One is the SK.
We will get more clues as it goes on. Tweet could be the SK that could not kill at night to earn a daykill, yes. That’s been a role before and pretty sure haza himself has used it. That said, his play doesn’t particularly seem conducive to that. Claiming survivor out of nowhere when everybody assumed he was 100% town would be mad

Unless he’s not BP and playing 4D chess lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I could also see mafia jailing a town Ekko because he hinted multiple times at having a strong role. In fact that’s by far the simplest solution and probably correct

Other option is Ekko himself is SK

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Yeah that is true

I don’t see how the scum team would include Ekko smark and mando tho. Smark was defending Ekko, Ekko was sussing smark and mando was sussing Ekko lmao. The dynamic would just have to be super weird for them all to be together

Don’t get me wrong I’d really love Ekko to be scum lmao

No I get all that too, I’m selfishly trying to have gone GOATnom but I am aware too that we don’t have the full picture and there’s a chance he’s town too since we don’t have the full picture. Just figured it was worth having that known for as we go along here.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway

vote john

Let’s go. Needs 1 more for hammer

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Ekko also seems to maybe be aware I visited him last night I think too? I gotta go find the post.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If John somehow happens to be town then Ekko is not, but pretty sure John is just scum

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lethal just for posterity - assuming you did not target Ekko last night?

Nope. Even if I did, I'm delayed so wouldn't visit until tonight.

Man the way Pein has approached this almost makes me want to fire sale him and let N0M sort out Johnny tonight

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
you are wrong

did you visit me last night btw?

which way r u leaning. john town or scum? can u clarify whatever u have if it helps us make a more educated decision regarding lynching him or not?

tag me when u do. i think i know what ur referring to but im not sure if it works that way. need to confirm with haza

you saying that john could be town doesnt add up with what im thinking tho.

also i need to know did u visit me or not

Here it is. The 3rd post leaves me scratching my head a bit regarding needing to ask Haza how his role works.

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He could have thought you were watcher tbh, thats what I thought you were hinting at which is why I didnt press further lel