WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
tho yeah idk actually, weird one. but i guess he just put it together from you saying john and ekko might both be scum, will have to wait to see what he says when he comes back

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
btw if anybody is interested BBC show just finished called the traitors which I havent watched yet but will and is apparently pretty good. Its basically mafia in TV form but with a few twists to keep it interesting. im looking forward to watching anyways

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Vote John

Might be hammered already but just in case. Pretty sure Ekko was the inly one that even had a soft claim going into D1 and hed said he wasnt VT over and over again so mafia would have had him as a jail slot for sure. Why did you pick Ekko tho @PHEN0M

Reactions: Poyser

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I still didn't really like Lethal's posts lol but if john flips scum here I'll ease up on that lol if town tho, Lethal gotta go and probs Barry too, I really didn't like how he steered the convo to John in the first place

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I still didn't really like Lethal's posts lol but if john flips scum here I'll ease up on that lol if town tho, Lethal gotta go and probs Barry too, I really didn't like how he steered the convo to John in the first place
Yeah its his claim that saved him for me. I dont see him making up the delayed aspect unless someone told him to and if legit then I dont see how thats useful for a mafia team at all

not sure if you are fully caught up but i pointed out that out of the 3 people john picked out as sussing him when he was going off, barry is the only one he decided didnt look bad from it lol. think there's anything there?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Kinda confused why N0M even needed to out himself but he says it won't affect him getting anything done so oh well :lol seemed John was the play anyway after Lethal's claim

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah its his claim that saved him for me. I dont see him making up the delayed aspect unless someone told him to and if legit then I dont see how thats useful for a mafia team at all

not sure if you are fully caught up but i pointed out that out of the 3 people john picked out as sussing him when he was going off, barry is the only one he decided didnt look bad from it lol. think there's anything there?

There could be, what did he actually say about Barry?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Vote John

Might be hammered already but just in case. Pretty sure Ekko was the inly one that even had a soft claim going into D1 and hed said he wasnt VT over and over again so mafia would have had him as a jail slot for sure. Why did you pick Ekko tho @PHEN0M

Intuition/Gut feel on the interactions I happened to read. Plus if he was gone it makes it easier for me to catch up, he posts too much :hayden3

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Kinda confused why N0M even needed to out himself but he says it won't affect him getting anything done so oh well :lol seemed John was the play anyway after Lethal's claim
Idk how much I’m going to be around, busy the next three days with the kid and seeing family so wanted to make sure it was out in the open.

Reactions: Chris

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
god playing from pc >>>>>>> playing from phone lmao. im so less lazy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wait I'm sussed for two likes? How'd Mando die? Who I btw voted to die. Also do we know if it's pure likes or any emotes? Cause TPein all about those laughs for trying to point fingers based on likes.

I've been doing my damndest to pay attention but things at work have been stupid. But I don't see myself as having any alignments mostly through absence more than anything else. I just don't see how I'm scum based on game play.

Not sure why Grim has me as scum, but I believe he's probably town and just trying to gauge how I react to the vote. He's been fairly clear in his train of thought so far and nothings stuck out as a red flag. Same for Chris.

I find it funny I have a vote on me, we have Tpein voting back and forth on Mando as if his scum team told him he screwed up. His game play is always weird as hell though so who knows.

Had Ace desperately trying to buddy up to people. Trying to paint me as his counter. I still think he's some kind of indie and these things he's got to get done get him the win solo.

Pein doesn't look good to me, Ace Looks worse

Vote Ace
@Chris i missed the bit about you too tbf, but everyone had you as town so im not surprised he went along with that either way lol

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Hammer, let’s hope is mafia or im screwed. I would have to guess the next ine but I feel confident.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Ekko claimed a strong role, but not which one, I the janitor kill went true so if mafia was gonna protect someone idk if it was ekko