WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I could have sworn they all played together somewhere other than here. :kawhi
These last three games are the first I've played with Ace. I've played lots with Ekko across different sites but we're not from the same place. I actually don't know what site Ekko would call his home.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I could have sworn they all played together somewhere other than here. :kawhi
me and abi played elsewhere. ace isnt with us. ive only played with him here

anyone can join. they just need to be capable of working together with others

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You're reading a little too much into it, they're all players from a different website who have a propensity to work together, which is what this alliance nonsense is a meme towards.

Right..

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
She wasnt straight up scummy though. Multiple people correctly identified her as town, including ekko initially until the duel became close and then he changed her to scum

And possibly yes, that's what Im considering at least
Okay but I thought she was scummy. I know some people attested that she was on her town meta, but that really doesn't mean anything to me.

So me and are a scum team and Smark is another one? Smark gave a town read to Ekko and instead of using that to our advantage, we just decided to slam dunk Smark instead?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
anyone know who shawn is and how to get them to post? calling dibs on that slot if i die tonight

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Okay but I thought she was scummy. I know some people attested that she was on her town meta, but that really doesn't mean anything to me.

So me and are a scum team and Smark is another one? Smark gave a town read to Ekko and instead of using that to our advantage, we just decided to slam dunk Smark instead?
Dont think anybody said anything about her meta tho. was pretty obvious she wasnt scum because she put herself into a situation she never had much hope of winning and then never put any effort into trying to win lol

only thing i said about meta is early in the game when she said ekko would be a good random D1 lynch, I said I really dont see her trying to attract that kind of attention to herself this early, when she knows shes a heat magnet. you've seen first hand how much she loves playing victim, so you know that to be true lol

and obviously not, you are putting words in my mouth which is bizarre because i already said i dont see you being aligned with smark. you and ekko could easily be a duo of some sort, or you could be the scum version of ace's role. or you could just straight up be indy by yourself that didnt give a fuck who won and decided to back your mate. idk, but your posts arent the kind of good i usually expect from you in game and that's obviously gonna ping me. positing smark and juice as a team, not explaining any reads you have, deciding not to read into the people that were in a duel, wondering if im GF for "directing" lethal in thread lol. none of that is any kind of coherent play that I'd expect from you at all

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
town: chris, poyser, tommy, mando, johnny, ace, barry, Dr, Sister
scum: tweet, pein
null: ekko, wang, CP, Shawn, N0M

Sister and Smark don't do their huge argument if they're S/S. No way ever. Hopefully I'm around for more live stuff tomorrow. Happy to answer some stuff now too

This is A LOT of town reads actually lol can you explain Mando, Tommy, John, and Dr. Lol

Also why Pein for scum, was that said?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Dont think anybody said anything about her meta tho. was pretty obvious she wasnt scum because she put herself into a situation she never had much hope of winning and then never put any effort into trying to win lol

only thing i said about meta is early in the game when she said ekko would be a good random D1 lynch, I said I really dont see her trying to attract that kind of attention to herself this early, when she knows shes a heat magnet. you've seen first hand how much she loves playing victim, so you know that to be true lol

and obviously not, you are putting words in my mouth which is bizarre because i already said i dont see you being aligned with smark. you and ekko could easily be a duo of some sort, or you could be the scum version of ace's role. or you could just straight up be indy by yourself that didnt give a fuck who won and decided to back your mate. idk, but your posts arent the kind of good i usually expect from you in game and that's obviously gonna ping me. positing smark and juice as a team, not explaining any reads you have, deciding not to read into the people that were in a duel, wondering if im GF for "directing" lethal in thread lol. none of that is any kind of coherent play that I'd expect from you at all
It wasn't obvious she wasn't scum because majority voted for her to lose the duel ha.

I never said you said anything about her meta.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth. You said me saying Juice was scum was a throwaway reason just so I could save Ekko. I then ask if you think that me and Ekko could be a team and you said yes. But now you're saying we could be a duo, or that I could be Ace's counter part, or that I could be indie. Seems like you're trying really hard to get any non-town alignment to stick on me.

I mean, I think my posts have been good. I've iso'd, gave reads, tried to be transparent. Not sure what you are expecting since I very clearly came in super late (still fucking lynched a wolf though). And I always think out loud, that's not strange, especially in D1. I say or do things that pop into my mind to cause interactions and reactions. You've oddly honed in on me calling you GF when it was just a random musing of mine. It's definitely bizarre you're choosing to over extend on this topic.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
As for why I voted Grim early on, Chris made a post I liked about Grims town read on Ekko not making much sense, also the game was still in food talk mode so I felt like voting somewhere
Initially, Tweet says that he voted on Grim because he felt like voting somewhere, and he liked a post from Chris concerning Grim's town read on Ekko.
Duel ayy lmao

I'm gonna vote for Ekko to win no matter what but not before I'm caught up
So there's another person who is blindly putting their allegience to Ekko. NOTE: This isn't a shot at Ekko, (I'm still figuring him out), but I find it odd that now we have two players saying, "I'm gonna vote for you no matter what."
Fwiw I did vote him thinking you were still on him
This was Tweet's response to Ekko, saying that he thought Ekko was still on Grim when he voted him.
Kinda intrigued by Juices change of tone rn. When she dueled Ekko it was more of a oh well ima do this to do myself a favor, whoever dies it's win-win yada yada, but now that the walls are closing in she's getting more confrontational. Just an observation, it's not gonna change my decision for one but maybe somebody else knows what to make of this.
Feels like lots of talking just to not say shit.
Idk man, Smark is reacting wholly different from that other game where he got into it with Ekko but I still don't think he's town... soooo indy?
Voted Smark near the end of the wagon (as proven by Ace's list of the wagon), then casually throws in a "maybe he's indy?" Just feels like a weak attempt to distance himself from Smark IMO.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Poyser, I really don't see how after Smark flips wolf that focusing the majority of your energy on me is productive to town, especially when you're trying to say I could be apart of multiple non-town alignments.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
At the VERY LEAST I am not aligned with Smark. You're assuming a lot about game setup to try and work an angle that I'm not town.

Reactions: CraigPelton