WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Fucking LMAOOOOO at Ace making a baseless comment about his role to dissuade any talk of an indy and back it up with something about a miller and then him and Ekko ask me why I questioned it in the first place.
even if they r indie, why is this important now? you have a scum flip to work with. why is the indie taking up a good portion of ur post count?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I declare that me, @Ekkologix, and @Ace Marvel are now the Unholy Trinity.
I’m going to piss my pants laughing if you aren’t all town and at least one of you is dragging the other two along and it ends up us losing the game because you’re all blindly following each other and the bad one(s) in the three of you are just using the others to skate past.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Well if we take Poyser's arguments into consideration he'd be the more logical choice, but also because Smark equally fought tooth and nail to defend Ekko on D1 instead of letting him die.
I haven't gone through all of Smark's posts from D1, but I don't recall him "fighting tooth and nail to defend Ekko." Can you point me towards what I may have missed?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
even if they r indie, why is this important now? you have a scum flip to work with. why is the indie taking up a good portion of ur post count?

I don’t give a fuck about an indy? Have I accused anyone of being one?

I wasn’t the one that brought it up.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It is bizarre. You're main issues with me is that I said there COULD be some team equity between Smark and Juice, as well as that I said you could be GF directing players in thread. Are those the hills you are choosing to die on? That's what you want to focus on right after we have a scum flip?
sure

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Ekko you’re trying too hard. Why are you trying to link the Indy discussion to me so much?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you made terrible posts that i think are scummy
you admittedly have a very good interaction with a scum that clears you from being KNOWINGLY aligned with them, but not for anything game related
you are still making terrible posts that i think are scummy

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Lmao you just used the fact you thought juice was indy as a defence and now you're saying you werent indy hunting. cmon m8
If you're scum, you should slowly back away from this because you should know what happens when solves try to come after me when I'm town; they die.

I said Juice was scum or jester, that's how I felt they were playing. The duel was already fucking going on, so how was I indie hunting when the options were already presented to me? If I had voted for Juice as the lynch, perhaps your argument would have some merit. But that wasn't the case at all and I had to choose between and Juice as the duel candidates. I never once said I was going to vote for Juice because I thought they were indie, you can't say I'm indie. You're coming after me because you think I COULD be an indie. These are two different situations completely. The fact of the matter is I thought Juice was more scummy than Ekko.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don’t give a fuck about an indy? Have I accused anyone of being one?

I wasn’t the one that brought it up.

then why is this part important to u if u dont give a fk
Ace making a baseless comment about his role to dissuade any talk of an indy and back it up with something about a miller

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’m going to piss my pants laughing if you aren’t all town and at least one of you is dragging the other two along and it ends up us losing the game because you’re all blindly following each other and the bad one(s) in the three of you are just using the others to skate past.
Wolf post again.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I would never follow anyone blindly, that's not what an alliance is about.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Ekkologix even when TSA isn't called TSA and even when I don't bring it out traditionally, it still fucking works.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I would never follow anyone blindly, that's not what an alliance is about.

Please, please… PLEASE educate me on what an alliance is then if it does not mean that you’re allied with each other?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I actually love TSA because no one else does it and it always baits reactions. It's such a great maneuver.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you're scum, you should slowly back away from this because you should know what happens when solves try to come after me when I'm town; they die.

I said Juice was scum or jester, that's how I felt they were playing. The duel was already fucking going on, so how was I indie hunting when the options were already presented to me? If I had voted for Juice as the lynch, perhaps your argument would have some merit. But that wasn't the case at all and I had to choose between and Juice as the duel candidates. I never once said I was going to vote for Juice because I thought they were indie, you can't say I'm indie. You're coming after me because you think I COULD be an indie. These are two different situations completely. The fact of the matter is I thought Juice was more scummy than Ekko.
first off, when i was scum i beat your ass so badly you were unrecognisable

secondly, thinking someone is a jester is a fake thought tbh
i said i thought you made up your "juice is scummy" line to justify voting ekko to win the duel, because you didn't actually have any good reason to vote that way when you made the vote. thinking she's a jester and then killing her anyway doesnt make sense, so im dismissing that as not real