WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I already claimed and said I believe I have a counter, why do people think there are indies.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I already claimed and said I believe I have a counter, why do people think there are indies.

Because you’re not cleared town so what actual evidence is there to fully buy your claim?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
smark and barry where my scum reads for most of day 1. the day got messy because of the duel and i spent most of it replying to quotes to me from people busy discrediting me. now that smark flipped scum yall can suck it

i scum read smark for not having a scum read for like 25+ hours despite 100 pages of content. he was clearly struggling to form well articulated scum read. barry was suffering the same issue at a certain point too so the read extended to him as well. atleast barry was more confrontational than smark. that was the biggest deciding factor

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Because you’re not cleared town so what actual evidence is there to fully buy your claim?
What kind of stupid claim would be self aware miller? Do you think Im that bad at this?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Did Smark not try to say a D1 Juice lynch was a bad idea?
he said it right bang at the start of D1 right as her wagon forming and used completely non game related reasons to say so. in what universe would you do that to your teammate? it just wouldnt happen lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Him coming at me right now makes zero sense.
Why? Because you're not aligned with smark?
There could be more than one scum faction, or there could be multiple indies, indy teams etc. Just because Ive cleared you from being aligned with smark doesnt mean I give your slot a completely free ride and ignore anything sus you say lol, that would be terrible play.

Am I going to vote you? Not any time soon, but Im obviously still going to interact with you and push you on things I think are bad

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What kind of stupid claim would be self aware miller? Do you think Im that bad at this?

I didn’t suggest anything of the sort? What do millers have to do with your claim?

I want to know why based on your claim you think that the possibility of indies shouldn’t be discussed?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
no. you've decided ekko is 100% town and you'll refuse to vote him ever without proof. thats weird
If you cared to read my post, you would know I already explained my condition to win with town, I already have my pelt, I technically dont have to vote again. And that is playing to my win condition.

but instead you are trying so hard to belittle me since the start of the game with your defensive nonsense. You are just pissed that I suss you tbh.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
there are indies in 99% of games on here