WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Oh and smarks posts don't look as toxic as I thought I was just flabbergasted he invoked that Hitler quote seemingly out of nowhere lol

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CraigPelton

Reaction score
In Poyser’s world, his vote was the reason juice decided to go for Ekko.
Lol poyser is pretty willing to ignore the obvious when his mind gets carried away

CraigPelton

Reaction score
What I mean is that you seem to be putting Juice out there as your one talking point and that's it. Granted I might be wrong on this since I'm at best skimming the thread but it seems to me like most of the time that I notice you posting, it's about your town read on her.
Okaaaaay looks like my gut read on tweet being town may be right too. Love it!

• Love
Reactions: Tweet

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I’m still not crazy about his play style in relation to how he said he usually plays as town. I quoted a comment a page or two ago. But, if I’m gonna be the only vote on him, I may as well hold off for a couple days. Smark is my second choice, so I will probably just move my vote there.
Hmm Tommy has been around for this Smark wagon but is very hesitant to join. Feeling the wind direction? Reading QT?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I know quicktopic doesn't exist anymore just habit

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Ace, is there something in your role that mandates that you interact with Ekko a certain amount?
Why are you hanging around making random comments and not actually getting involved with the wagon lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
That may be the case too. This has been the most involved I’ve got to be in the early stages. If it’s all nothing, then I’m just focusing on something insignificant before I call it a night.
U r scum

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Why are you hanging around making random comments and not actually getting involved with the wagon lol
Trying to figure out something that seems out of place isn't "hanging around" and "making random comments." Ace was hyperfocused on Ekko, so I was asking questions about why.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Oh I was lynched. Good game, guys.

Now that I’m no longer in the game I do want to make it perfectly clear that my attempt to keep antisemitic stuff out of the game was not a game related strategy. I was legitimately trying to avoid mucking up the thread.

I’ll see y’all on the flip side. Also, fuck Kanye West.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Vote Ekko Duel Winner

Vote Lynch Smark

-
Juice is probably town. I think Ekko is probably town. I value Ekko more even if I think Juice is more likely town between the two.

Smark, Barry, or Poyser would be my vote POE today. Smark already has a wagon going and is the has made me pause the least times after my initial scum lean read to say “wait maybe this is townie”.

Barry was probably neck and neck with Smark but then his attitude kind of struck me as townie when he bit back at Ekko but he did it a few more times after others acted like it was townie which could have been performative.

Poyser was pinging me with incoherence and looked like he was struggling at one point but I liked the way he bit at Ace for something and I liked his point that some of the reactions to Juice’s duel being so bad could have been performative (I think it was bad too but that seems like a townie thing to think about). I’ve only done one read of the thread. May check back to see who all reacted to that like that and if any seemed fake. Also some people were saying that incoherence (this is maybe too strong a word and I don’t mean it as an insult) is normal for him.

Chris is probably my strongest town read. I liked that he went from scum reading Ekko to getting paranoid about all the people town reading Ekko for something he wasn’t seeing. That’s a townie train of thought imo. I disagree with him on Ekko bc I’ve seen many shades of Ekko, but I understand someone who’s not seen as many shades. If one of Ekko or Chris is Town though I pick Chris

Tommy also probably town too based on pooling what others have said about him plus the way he’s over here trying to see if there’s anything to the Ace/Ekko thing to look at Ace while everyone else is preoccupied. Also considering he’s being widely town read he doesn’t really need to be digging under his own rocks as scum rn. Seems like unnecessary work.

Ekko has striken me as townie far more than not but I respect his scum game enough to know he’s not completely left the realm of what he’s capable of. I like that despite saying he’s burned and preemptively making himself an excuse he’s still top poster. I know myself as town I sometimes say that but then can’t help myself if I find myself in a situation like he’s in (which is a decent situation to be solving from) that I can’t help but be active. If I’m scum and I make an excuse like that I’m less likely to do so bc it’s easy to just stick with that energy. Idk if that part applies to Ekko bc I haven’t seen Town/Scum Ekko do it or if I have I didn’t make note of it, but that’s just how I am lol. And could see it applying to him too.
Yeah I don't like the Tommy read at all

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I’ve never been that strong of a day 1 player, but I like Ekko, Barry, Chris (I don’t think we scum you’d change your mind on the duel as much).

Not as keen on Juice, Ace, Poyser (not a strong feeling, but he seems a bit subdued thus far).

TP has also not provided much of anything. He wowed my request for his day 0 reads and didn’t come back.

I also think CP is being sketch. Not only for trying to wind Juice up without solving the game state, but a CP this uninvolved usually leads me to a scum CP.
Thanks for the bus bb