WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Dont think anybody said anything about her meta tho. was pretty obvious she wasnt scum because she put herself into a situation she never had much hope of winning and then never put any effort into trying to win lol

only thing i said about meta is early in the game when she said ekko would be a good random D1 lynch, I said I really dont see her trying to attract that kind of attention to herself this early, when she knows shes a heat magnet. you've seen first hand how much she loves playing victim, so you know that to be true lol

and obviously not, you are putting words in my mouth which is bizarre because i already said i dont see you being aligned with smark. you and ekko could easily be a duo of some sort, or you could be the scum version of ace's role. or you could just straight up be indy by yourself that didnt give a fuck who won and decided to back your mate. idk, but your posts arent the kind of good i usually expect from you in game and that's obviously gonna ping me. positing smark and juice as a team, not explaining any reads you have, deciding not to read into the people that were in a duel, wondering if im GF for "directing" lethal in thread lol. none of that is any kind of coherent play that I'd expect from you at all
you know i dont value meta reads that much, and i do no underestimate scum play from other players. juice suggesting me as a random lynch target out of no where was weird. even if it looks towny to u because of meta reasons u cant deny that was weird. she then proceeded to produce no content into starting the duel right as i was leading the vote count. i dont see how she was "obvious" not scum, aside from tmi. literally none agrees with u on this

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Dang, Smark threw a fit over being caught as scum? That's unfortunate. Btw I'm not a Nazi and don't like Hitler lmao that quote was wildly out of context. I like commies! They defeated the Nazis! W

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Dang, Smark threw a fit over being caught as scum? That's unfortunate. Btw I'm not a Nazi and don't like Hitler lmao that quote was wildly out of context. I like commies! They defeated the Nazis! W
"unfortunate"? :kobe

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yes I don't like people getting upset and being toxic in Mafia
pout-duck-face.gif

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yes I don't like people getting upset and being toxic in Mafia
any updated reads after smark's flip?

for the record i dont think smark was toxic. he was very civilized at the end when he resolved it with abi. last game was way worse. curious why this is what u start with when commenting about the flip. i dont sense agenda but also no proactive game solving attempt

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CraigPelton

Reaction score
any updated reads after smark's flip?

for the record i dont think smark was toxic. he was very civilized at the end when he resolved it with abi. last game was way worse. curious why this is what u start with when commenting about the flip. i dont sense agenda but also no proactive game solving attempt
Since yesterday I have only read my notifications

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Catching up now! Sounds like it'll be a wild ride!!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Well we have dead scum now so you can count on me to get engaged! Also I have the next two days off! No excuses!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Btw fake arguing with scummates while feeling the heat is definitely in smarks wheelhouse, we've done it with each other before

CraigPelton

Reaction score
He also posted a meme about the whole Kanye on Alex Jones show thing.
???? No I didn't, that was juice

I hate Fuentes and Alex Jones and find Kanye very cringe lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yep, talk of it being selfish and anti town were nonsense lol
She dueled someone to make her headache go away wtf are you talking about