WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I said Juice is scummy. There's nothing from that slot that makes me read it town. I feel like that last sentence is just soft shade from you. You could have made your point through your question alone adding that last sentence feels like there's an agenda there.
you said she is scummy, thats a statement. not once did you say why

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I said there could be team equity there. Later on I literally say that if feels like Juice is an indie. If Ace is a pro-town indie looking to join town, it could make sense that Juice is a pro-scum indie looking to join scum.
there was zero teammate equity there tho. it made no sense whatsoever lol

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Just based on what went down around the flips, I have my hardest town leans on myself, Chris, SA, and Poyser. I may have some slight town leans (I'm trying to process my thoughts this morning between video calls), but I am 100% confident that those 4 are town.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It could be seen as you directing Lethal. There was another player as well that it could have looked like you directing but I forget who it was.
So if Im mafia then I only direct people if Im the godfather lmao? Wtf kinda shite is this

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Do you think there’s a chance that me saying I was going to vote and then not getting around to doing so opened a window for mafia to be able to make a push on me because of it? Whether they’d do it themselves or wait for someone else to pick up on the post I made?
First of all, it feels like you're trying to find a place to put your vote on the future. If you think there is scummy behavior around your lack of vote, drop names, call them out. Instead you just say 'maybe scum are trying to push me!'. Then the last sentence just reeks. You try to say that perhaps there are wolves being opportunistic around your lack of vote, but then you immediately contradict yourself by saying 'maybe it's actually townies that are saying shit about my lack of Smark vote and wolves will jump on that!'. This post sounds like an elaborate run around of you simply yelling OMGUS.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Just based on what went down around the flips, I have my hardest town leans on myself, Chris, SA, and Poyser. I may have some slight town leans (I'm trying to process my thoughts this morning between video calls), but I am 100% confident that those 4 are town.
Glad you town read yourself with confidence!

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Poyser idk why, but you seem extremely defensive this game.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I want to say Mando's post feels even more wolfy considering I am pushing him for his lack of Smark vote and he said that maybe scum are trying to jump on him for a lack of vote. Don't think anyone is reading me scum...

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Juice and Ekko were weaker reads and I hadn't iso'd either of them. A D1 duel is whatever to me. No matter how you slice it, wolf Smark tried to say that Juice wasn't a good D1 vote. I think wolf Smark trying to force a town read on Ekko is probably the worse look now.
theres a duel D1 which means one of these players can die and you decided to iso none of them lol?

are YOU indy? :mj

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I want to say Mando's post feels even more wolfy considering I am pushing him for his lack of Smark vote and he said that maybe scum are trying to jump on him for a lack of vote. Don't think anyone is reading me scum...

I literally said in the post that you’re telling me is scummy that town could also be using my lack of vote as a reason to suspect me.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
you said she is scummy, thats a statement. not once did you say why
Yeah she felt scummy to me. I've been playing this game for a long time, I allow myself to do gut checks. I'm allowed read someone any way I want without reasons. However, if I'm going to push or vote someone, you'll see me reasons.