WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Im fine with smark being lynched, I think there's really good scum equity there

The duel is in a pretty frustrating spot as Im like 90% sure Juice is just town and I am fairly confident of Ekko being scum lol. If you read his posts (I know, he's hard to ISO cos hes a spammer) but a LOT of his posts are super disingenuous. When you look at things like him trying to reduce my town read of Juice to just being because nobody defended her when I had more reasons that I stated multiple times, to him repeatedly asking Mando to state his reason for scum reading him, despite the fact he's said so multiple times. He argues against stuff he picks out and conveniently ignores other points made that don't fit his worldview. Notice how when the duel became less of a sure thing, he pivoted from "I think juice is town but unlucky you made a mistake sorry rip" to "oh actually juice has crossed too many lines I think shes scum now". Coincidence? No of course it isn't lol. His assertation that juice is desperate to win is pretty wrong imo, but even if true he never gives a good reason for why its scummy to start caring about whether or not you're going to die
none of this is "disingenuous". i conceded that u had one content read of her, even if it was weak. saying i'm "trying" to reduce ur town read implies im still doing it when i had conceded on that long ago after u brought the content point that i hadn't taken into account. i also wasnt arguing as im aware that was a silly topic, i stated multiple times i wanted us to be on the same page. im not letting juice win even if shes town but it didnt hurt to see why u town read her.

i havent been asking mando individually recently. my last post was asking all my voters. i just happened to tag him along. i want each yall to drop your cases in one post like this one so i can address it in also one post for reference and then see ur response to my reply. none of u shud have problems with writing a case out on sm1 u scum read and hold a prolonged interaction with him. this isnt disingenuous.

the last part is entirely false. i scum read juice for the methods she was appealing to votes with. things like saying i want to win because i cannot sub back is outright ridiculous, added to her saying she isnt simping for votes but clearly getting active after the vote count. at this point ur obviously not reading my posts properly and just twisting them around to make them look scummy or disingenious

Then he freely admits he isn't playing his usual game, but has no issue with people saying he IS playing his usual game. Pressed on this by chris, and he concedes its likely one of them is scum. Does he dig deeper? Well no. Does he try and name anybody in particular? No. Because he wants to keep the people town reading him onside.
another bad post. ive stated previously that i think ace and tommy r town that are town reading me

ive also stated in the same post that im leaning one if not more of smark, barry, tpein can be a scum with tmi on me. smark and barry were both my top scum reads this phase for a long time. u are really not reading my posts poyser

There is waaaaayyyyy more calculation in Ekko's posts this game than there is when he's town. This is what I meant earlier in the game too. When he's town he just throws tonnes of shit at the wall to see what sticks. This game he's not been doing that at all, he's arguing against calculated points and players.

But Im wasting my breath, the muppets in the class are just gonna vote for juice to lose because "herp derp she did a bad ekko more valuable"
start of day 1 i was and am still burned out. my investment as ive stated is not fully committed to the game yet. u havent rly added anything new here. ur free to have ur own opinion, it matters not to me, but continuously twisting posts to make it fit into that opinion is unacceptable

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm just saying it's a possibility. GFs got to lead their team if their mates are lackluster.

There's no way lmao you lead then in the scum chat not outright in the thread

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Yeah no shit I was trying to vote outside of that because I was one of the players on the list and was on the ropes for about three days because of it.
I know, that's why I'm saying directing traffic off of a scum lynch could be a scum tell of yours.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw not caught up but ekko probably scum with smark yes? yes

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i have a meeting. gna be afk for awhile

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I think that third paragraph is false. We know lots of people sussed Smark and had votes there, but with no VC and needing a majority vote, it's tough to say that Smark was getting lynched for sure. Staying away from a main wagon, especially one that flipped scum, doesn't look great.

I’m not denying that it doesn’t look great, but I think you’re dismissing my reasons for not voting for him.

I said there that someone who was aware of how many votes he was on would know the writing was on the wall. I didn’t know he was on 8 votes, it could have been like 4 for all I knew. But if there was like 8 hours left like someone said and he was on 8 votes, someone who knew that would definitely think that he was going to get lynched as those two votes would almost certainly come.

You’re also acting like I completely no sold him. I said I was going to vote for him and then I just didn’t because I had to start work and didn’t get back around to it before he was lynched. That’s not the same as purposely avoiding the wagon which is what I am being accused of. I also wasn’t aware of how long we had left anyway.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Btw not caught up but ekko probably scum with smark yes? yes

Becoming less sure myself. Smark's play still makes sense for it yeah, but I'm not so sure Ekko's Olay around smark does

Smark coulda just had TMI and that explains the flimsy town read

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
There's no way lmao you lead then in the scum chat not outright in the thread
I mean, that's the way I would do it, yeah, but not everyone is me.

Why are we even talking about this, though? Poyser is obviously not the GF so my little tinfoil is obviously incorrect.

What do you think of Mando?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’m not denying that it doesn’t look great, but I think you’re dismissing my reasons for not voting for him.

I said there that someone who was aware of how many votes he was on would know the writing was on the wall. I didn’t know he was on 8 votes, it could have been like 4 for all I knew. But if there was like 8 hours left like someone said and he was on 8 votes, someone who knew that would definitely think that he was going to get lynched as those two votes would almost certainly come.

You’re also acting like I completely no sold him. I said I was going to vote for him and then I just didn’t because I had to start work and didn’t get back around to it before he was lynched. That’s not the same as purposely avoiding the wagon which is what I am being accused of. I also wasn’t aware of how long we had left anyway.
I am a notorious action man. You can say all the pretty words you want, but if there's no action, why should I believe you? If you felt Smark was the way to go, you should have dropped a vote and then prefaced that if could change. Instead, you said you'd probably vote there and never did. I think those two situations are completely different and one would have done more for players to read you town than then other.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Smark was dying.
Role was executioner.

behind me, Ekko was the second vote on smarks.

in what universe they plan to not use the executioner when ekko could easily push any other wagon and would have gotten my support and tpain.

only needed 5 votes.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ekko, Poyser, Chris, Ace, Grim, Tweet, Dr, Abi, TP, Wang

This was the wagon

Me

Chris
Abi
Grim
Ekko
Poyser
Tpein

Dr
Tweet
Wang

if any in the last 3 names, but Wang hammer so idk.

Also surprised Tommy is not here.
i mean i guess you dont know so well but im never being the first to bus my godfather teammate on d1 there, no fucking way. i was the 2nd vote!

I would give ekko more credit but his vote on smark was weak and then i dont think he really had much choice but to keep it there once the wagon became serious lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
There was a lot of talk earlier in the day yesterday about Tweet playing a scummy game and raising some suspicion. Then, he appears at the end of the Smark wagon, so I think that's definitely something to keep in mind.
good shout