WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
i want it in one post so its easier to address and refer to

are ur reasons still more or less the same as chris. i've already responded to those. do i take it u don't like the answers?

boredom vote - there wasnt much going on in the thread so i was throwing whatever. barry picked my sight first because his immersion in the food fluff seemed a little reserved early on. when he started talking i said "ok" and replied to him with the early issues and good parts i had with his response then moved to juice, who was the next person i saw in front of me wasnt doing anything with their posts and suggesting me for random lynch at that stage was weird. i had weak reasons for both but i believed we can get something off the wagons even tho the barry wagon was kind of ruined a bit by tommy. the expectation that i need to continue pushing a wagon for weak reason is unrealistic at that stage regardless of how many times yall mention it. i agree that i could have stayed longer, but the results will more or less be the same and i would end up moving sooner or later

My reasons are you saying you were flipping from one person to another because you said you were bored and then also from context about Juice being an easy target I felt like you were trying to push through what you thought could be an easy lynch on her had you got the early traction on

That’s why I voted for you yesterday before the duel and why I voted for Juice to win the duel.

I am categorically not repeating this again. You have everything that you are going to get from me on this so I implore you not to ask me again, because I will ignore any such request.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Why would this make you rescind your town read lmao. what nonsense. shes town if she doesnt try and beat you but scum when she does? so transparent lmao
this is such an understatement. u not reading my posts at all

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
How sister abigail has managed to arrive at an ekko town read and a juice scum read I have absolutely no idea, because he hasn't even come close to explaining it lol. But with the time left there's no time to really press him on it today and then make up my mind or try to divert a wagon to him so it's gonna have to be an issue for tomorrow now. Smark flipping scum would largely clear him anyway to be fair
Juice and Ekko were weaker reads and I hadn't iso'd either of them. A D1 duel is whatever to me. No matter how you slice it, wolf Smark tried to say that Juice wasn't a good D1 vote. I think wolf Smark trying to force a town read on Ekko is probably the worse look now.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i dont care if she tries to survive or not. its the way she has been doing it

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Juice and Ekko were weaker reads and I hadn't iso'd either of them. A D1 duel is whatever to me. No matter how you slice it, wolf Smark tried to say that Juice wasn't a good D1 vote. I think wolf Smark trying to force a town read on Ekko is probably the worse look now.
Okay but there was a real possibility Ekko was gonna lose the duel, does Ekko busses GF and makes GF town read them?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
No fucking way Smark was Kanye, that's why he got so upset easily :DEAD:
Honestly, I'm such a positive thinking person, that when people tend to attack me out of the blue, if I know they aren't a complete dick, I just assume it's wolf raging and no one would just be rude to me for no reason. Last game and this one, Smark kind of came at me when I correctly read them as scum. Same with Lethal last game. I just try to give people the benefit of the doubt when they attack me and just assume they're scum, that's why sometimes I argue because I think I'm going against a wolf.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Sister probably town for sure bc no way all that happens with Smark right? I know Smark had already probably resigned to being lynched but that felt way too over the top for fakery
That would be top tier wolf theatre and if I'm scum, I feel like I would deserve to win just by being able to fake that interaction (and my iso accusing Smark).

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
That would be top tier wolf theatre and if I'm scum, I feel like I would deserve to win just by being able to fake that interaction (and my iso accusing Smark).
Tbh like you said benefit of the doubt, but if you made that theater, that’s horrible and disgusting.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
well actually sister coming in that late and smark already being in massive danger would make a hard bus a great play

i just think it would be extremely shitty and shady to then use that outside of the game, antisemitism stuff to sell it lol
The conversation I had with Smark was pretty gross (I know it was a misunderstanding). I think I would be a terrible person if that was faked. I don't joke about serious shit like that.

Reactions: Poyser

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
In all honesty Juice never tried to push Ekko with arguments other that scum scum scum.

What was the actual argument for lynching Juice over Ekko, though?

Was it because Ekko might be a town PR and thus was more valuable than a duelist who could no longer duel, or because people read Ekko as town?

Why was Ekko being read as town?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Does anyone now that we have flips makes anything of CP?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I have said this in games I"ve played with him before, but I REALLY struggle to read him. A lot of his stuff just seems so random to me that I struggle to get a solid read on what he's doing.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Unless someone can prove that Ekko is mafia, I will never vote there.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

I still think his main goal was to try and wind up Juice and knowing she was town makes that worse. He also only scum read me and Poyser I'm pretty sure u til I pressed him on Smark and he said "smark doesn't look town yet"

Reactions: Poyser