WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
This is nonsense. Pls can you provide any example of somebody saying, as soon as their teammate starts getting suspicion "i will not lynch this person under any circumstance today because its lazy and predictable". That is never happening in a million years and I really dont believe that you believe this
I said there could be team equity there. Later on I literally say that if feels like Juice is an indie. If Ace is a pro-town indie looking to join town, it could make sense that Juice is a pro-scum indie looking to join scum.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I said there could be team equity there. Later on I literally say that if feels like Juice is an indie. If Ace is a pro-town indie looking to join town, it could make sense that Juice is a pro-scum indie looking to join scum.

We've had flips so these are outdated thoughts

Not telling you how to play, just letting you know so don't get mad lol

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
sister abigail probably scum here

smark juice never together. hasnt given any reason for reading juice scum at all. hasnt given reason for why wang, phenom and lethal are scum either for that matter, but they're pretty easy players to throw in there
This is some pretty shady shit. I got into this game like, 80 pages late. I did quick ISOs of players to try and give quick vibe checks. What do you expect from my reads when I just start playing? These are all gut checks here. You think I'm scum because Smark and Juice couldn't possibly be a team and that I don't have reasons for my quick vibe checks in did after ISOs.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I guess I'll just let Abi catch up to Poyser saying their town now on his own time lol

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Smark was lynched, he was:

Welcome to Christmas Mafia 2022 @Hayterade

Congratulations, you are Kanye West, 2022 Aligned

Kanye-West-George-Floyd.png

Role: Godfather and Executioner

Congratulations- as well as being the anti-Semite of the year, you're the mafia godfather. You think you're immune to pretty much anything, and although your sponsors didn't see it that way, this game will. You are investigation immune. You are also the executioner, at any point prior to the start of Day 4 you may choose to lynch any player immediately when half-majority is reached.

Juice dueled Ekkologix and lost, they were:

Welcome to Christmas Mafia 2022!

Congratulations, you are the Winter Classic, Christmas Aligned

cut.jpg

Role: 1-shot Duelist

One of the best parts of the festive period for any sports fan, NHL's winter classic, the once a year outdoor game that brings hockey to life! On one day this game you may have a faceoff with a player of your choosing. This duel will run alongside the lynch for the day. The player with the most votes to win the duel will be victorious and the other will be vanquished.

Good luck!

You win when all threats to Christmas have been eliminated.

It is now Night 1
Wow I am shocked that I got Smark as scum again (sarcasm).

Reactions: CraigPelton

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It could be seen as you directing Lethal. There was another player as well that it could have looked like you directing but I forget who it was.

Wait I'm really confused by this post tho lol do scum GFs usually direct their teammates in thread?

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Stop asking me to do this. I’ve outlined five fucking times why I’ve voted for you.
i want it in one post so its easier to address and refer to

are ur reasons still more or less the same as chris. i've already responded to those. do i take it u don't like the answers?

boredom vote - there wasnt much going on in the thread so i was throwing whatever. barry picked my sight first because his immersion in the food fluff seemed a little reserved early on. when he started talking i said "ok" and replied to him with the early issues and good parts i had with his response then moved to juice, who was the next person i saw in front of me wasnt doing anything with their posts and suggesting me for random lynch at that stage was weird. i had weak reasons for both but i believed we can get something off the wagons even tho the barry wagon was kind of ruined a bit by tommy. the expectation that i need to continue pushing a wagon for weak reason is unrealistic at that stage regardless of how many times yall mention it. i agree that i could have stayed longer, but the results will more or less be the same and i would end up moving sooner or later

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Tpein and Wang

Do you think there’s a chance that me saying I was going to vote and then not getting around to doing so opened a window for mafia to be able to make a push on me because of it? Whether they’d do it themselves or wait for someone else to pick up on the post I made?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Do you think there’s a chance that me saying I was going to vote and then not getting around to doing so opened a window for mafia to be able to make a push on me because of it? Whether they’d do it themselves or wait for someone else to pick up on the post I made?
Tpein I was under the impression that was gonna vote there.
Wang idk of it worth to hammer with like 8 hours still going. The hammer technically happened 8 hours before EoD.