WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
The way he tried to look for alternatives and voted elsewhere. We got exactly majority and Mando was present during the game.
Mando also tried to vote outside of Jeff three carol players last game when he was scum. Could be a scum tell that he tries to find alternative wagons when he's got a partner on the ropes.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I still think his main goal was to try and wind up Juice and knowing she was town makes that worse. He also only scum read me and Poyser I'm pretty sure u til I pressed him on Smark and he said "smark doesn't look town yet"
Suss

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I asked him about Barry too but I don't remember his response there if I'm being honest

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Mando also tried to vote outside of Jeff three carol players last game when he was scum. Could be a scum tell that he tries to find alternative wagons when he's got a partner on the ropes.
Yeah no shit I was trying to vote outside of that because I was one of the players on the list and was on the ropes for about three days because of it.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I still think there is something tying Ace to Ekko beyond what he's told us. And I'm not saying that I don't beleive Ace's position as a lone wolf who can go town, but this whole nonstop defense of Ekko is something.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I still think there is something tying Ace to Ekko beyond what he's told us. And I'm not saying that I don't beleive Ace's position as a lone wolf who can go town, but this whole nonstop defense of Ekko is something.

Like I might have missed something but I don’t understand why he’s so certain on Ekko being town when I don’t think Ekko has done much to suggest to us that he is?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Why not?

Can you explain why you have this town lock on him please? What’s he done to warrant this?
I already said my conditions to win.
Juice shot a naked one, with no merit other that Ekko is giving me a headache.

a town dueling another person doesn’t mean the other one is mafia. I agree with Ekko views in most players. I don’t see a wolf agenda.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

I think the ties are people from other sites just flock together more often than not lol it's always the same team ups. I'm sure on those other sites theyre probably more combative yeah cause they know everyone else better too

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Yes it’s hard to believe.

but there is not, we worked well together and bonded over the treatment we got from Juice last game. It’s my word, but that literally it.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If me misreading Ace’s claim wasn’t enough of a clue that I wasn’t exactly attune to where we were specifically when I posted this morning and that I made an input as best as I could after skimming 60 pages I don’t know what else is, to be honest.

I didn’t know Smark was almost there and I didn’t know how long we had left. That’s why I didn’t vote when I made the post to say that I was going to.

Anyone - town or mafia - could have seen that he was going to get lynched at some point today so me making a point to say that I would vote for him and then not would be a bad move to make if I was mafia and trying to hold it up. It brings me eyes that I wouldn’t need to have on me.

Ace is stretching and it stems from me saying I didn’t like the way he interacted with Tommy.
I think that third paragraph is false. We know lots of people sussed Smark and had votes there, but with no VC and needing a majority vote, it's tough to say that Smark was getting lynched for sure. Staying away from a main wagon, especially one that flipped scum, doesn't look great.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I already said my conditions to win.
Juice shot a naked one, with no merit other that Ekko is giving me a headache.

a town dueling another person doesn’t mean the other one is mafia. I agree with Ekko views in most players. I don’t see a wolf agenda.

So no thoughts on the reasons that myself and others have suggested such as him trying to get a wagon going on Juice before the duel? You don’t think that could have been him trying to get an easy lynch through?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Wait I'm really confused by this post tho lol do scum GFs usually direct their teammates in thread?
I'm just saying it's a possibility. GFs got to lead their team if their mates are lackluster.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Do you think there’s a chance that me saying I was going to vote and then not getting around to doing so opened a window for mafia to be able to make a push on me because of it? Whether they’d do it themselves or wait for someone else to pick up on the post I made?
This is a wolfy post.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
So no thoughts on the reasons that myself and others have suggested such as him trying to get a wagon going on Juice before the duel? You don’t think that could have been him trying to get an easy lynch through?
That wagon was long gone before the duel, Ekko was pushing Barry. With everyone protecting Juice to let her play, I hardly see them really dying D1 tbh. But she herself limited the option to her vs okay soo.