WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I have never seen Poyser so aggravated for my posts before #Goals and also #CAUGHT?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This isn’t really asserting anything. Is this something i exclusively do as scum, or at least have a pattern of doing as scum more than I do as town etc?
I do seem to remember you being that way a lot as scum

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Dude has said it like 4 different times lmaoooo admittedly the reasoning is similar to mine I think but he's clearly said he hated your boredom vote switching...like a lot
might have missed this. hes hasnt replied to my questions on it. that was mostly me posturing a joke

You've also said I was a deep wolf and that we should go for Poyser (just not today) so I think you wanna lynch everyone that scum reads you currently, Ekko lol
yes i think there is varying degree of scumminess on my voters

you look the townies of them all. id only look at u for a deep wolf later

poyser and mando dont look very great to me rn, specially mando who'se voted me but unable to hold interaction with me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Ekko

i don't really find Poyser's recent posts all that convincing about him tbh tho, it's meta that I dont really know if its correct or not but i cant shake how weird it was he came off of Barry just to "make more things happen" or whatever when at that point things were happening, I was even questioning Barry myself. I don't think he commented on Tweet voting either
Gee way to devalue your own vote

Reactions: CraigPelton

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This game has really got my head spinning right now. Juice's desire to get rid of a "headache" has given me one.

I still need more from tweet. Ace still feels odd to me but Ace always feels odd to me, the whole trying to buddy up thing with kind of reckless abandon to anyones opinion other than Ekko (has anyone played with ace and ekko as a team?). I've not played a lot with grim but no digging that right now either. Pein well kind of the same I just always feel he plays in a way that he can be on either side.
i think u've fairly being on the commentator side this game. r u an indie?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
it wud be christmas comes early if the entire team is willing to suicide for my lynch here. id love to see them try

there is no telling that u and mando are town. chris is atleast more contributive in a live sense. u seem to pick carefully what to engage with
What do you mean? I am catching up and respond to posts that catch my eye

I never said scum should suicide for you? I’m saying the fact that not one single person defended her points to her not having a team. Obviously I know I’m not scum, so not really a consideration.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Gee way to devalue your own vote

Lmao how, I clearly stated separate reasons for why I think he's scummy. Just because i find someone scummy doesn't mean I have to agree with why everyone else does

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
might have missed this. hes hasnt replied to my questions on it. that was mostly me posturing a joke

yes i think there is varying degree of scumminess on my voters

you look the townies of them all. id only look at u for a deep wolf later

poyser and mando dont look very great to me rn, specially mando who'se voted me but unable to hold interaction with me
I think mando looks the best, mafia if juice town was not expecting the duel. Poyser is the one that is working with the duel to still kill you.

Chris is trying to see every possible angle I like that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I bet we never get an explanation on Tweet's Barry vote do we lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't really agree tbh, maybe you specifically but I can't see Juice jumping on and thinking it was a safe duel bc Mando and I are particularly strong players lol I was just thinking it was bc there were votes there but not who voted
No I don’t think she did think it was a safe duel. I’m arguing that as town she might have felt more emboldened through our sus. She has already stated that she doesn’t care if she loses.

it’s only as scum she’d need to be sure it was a safe duel. I was countering my own initial reaction here because my initial reaction was that it was calculated because we were on it, but you’ve just argued against it basically the same way I did lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
tweet needs to come and talk about it in his own words. i think the only sus part about it is tweet did it after i left the wagon already, which could mean he hasnt read the rest of the thread or faking it
It's not like you've taken any measures towards figuring out why I voted Barry so why would you arbitrarily limit the reasons for why I may have voted him?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
i think u've fairly being on the commentator side this game. r u an indie?
Nope. Just at work keeping up is a bit difficult. Also I haven't mastered the art of questioning on my own yet. Also not completely sure where all the votes are at the moment and want to make sure I'm clear where everyone stands vote wise. Notice people claiming a switched vote last game but they actually hadn't.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
No I don’t think she did think it was a safe duel. I’m arguing that as town she might have felt more emboldened through our sus. She has already stated that she doesn’t care if she loses.

it’s only as scum she’d need to be sure it was a safe duel. I was countering my own initial reaction here because my initial reaction was that it was calculated because we were on it, but you’ve just argued against it basically the same way I did lol

Yes that was the same thought process I had at first really lol it felt very calculated with the timing until I thought about it more, initial reaction just hard to shake

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You are assuming Juice was aware of the vote count, ignoring that she said she was gonna do it midway regardless of threadstate.

you are trying to justify a bad play, that is not outing in anyway, but still a bad one.

that even Juice admitted it was just a if its good is good if not oh well.
It’s not a bad play tho. It not being a good play doesn’t make it a bad one. It’s a fine play lol

the reaction to it has been completely overblown, which is why I’m saying there’s probably scum in the people parroting strong reactions about it being malicious