WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:francis me asking voters sus of ekko if that want him to claim should have registered as being nonsensical to you before answering come on :lol
I thought you were essentially asking me why I hadn’t asked for a claim and if my mind was already made up lol. I have just been trying to rush back through 20ish pages so I can take a break tho

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
My vote is still on him but probably oughta be elsewhere by now, I'm just not even remotely caught up yet
Why was it on Barry?

Does anyone know when the vote deadline is? I'll be leaving work soon want to make sure I can get caught up in time for a proper vote.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
FWIW ekko is already essentially claiming some sort of strong role even if it's not named

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That makes no sense at all

why do a double vote? If you’re voting juice to lose the duel then if she flips scum it clears Ekko. Lynching them both makes no sense cos it’s clear they’re not s/s
At the time I made this post Chris was indicating he thought both were scum. And I agree they’re not gonna be, but as you can see I pushed Chris on this until he elaborated and changed his vote.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Why was it on Barry?

Does anyone know when the vote deadline is? I'll be leaving work soon want to make sure I can get caught up in time for a proper vote.

Deadline should be around 11 a.m. EST tomorrow.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I do seem to remember you being that way a lot as scum
I think you’re getting a bit confused. I tend to be more appeasing as scum throughout the game in general sure but my entrance is pretty much always easygoing

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
See earlier you were complaining that we keep having no lynch on D1 and you hate it. Juice using her duel guarantees that’s not going to happen and yet you’re calling it horrible. Seems like you really just don’t want Ekko to be lynched
I agree it's super weird. It doesn't make sense and two of us have brought it up and gotten nothing from him on it.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
mando has yet to flesh out why he scum read me. if there is a scum on my wagon id start there
I’ve said why I initially voted for you like four times now man and I’ve explained why the reason that I voted for you has me sus of you. I don’t know what more you want from me at this point if I’m being honest.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
At the time I made this post Chris was indicating he thought both were scum. And I agree they’re not gonna be, but as you can see I pushed Chris on this until he elaborated and changed his vote.

I never indicated that both were scum, the going back and forth with Juice before I settled that she was probably town was independent of Ekko. If I had settled on her being probable scum I would have agreed Ekko wouldn't be teamed with her. My contradiction was staying on Juice after I'd rationalized my thoughts on her being scum wasn't as likely as my initial reaction

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
See earlier you were complaining that we keep having no lynch on D1 and you hate it. Juice using her duel guarantees that’s not going to happen and yet you’re calling it horrible. Seems like you really just don’t want Ekko to be lynched
And then I said I will not fight against something out of my control.
I never voted juice because of it, and I said I’ll play my way and that means leaving your vote were it matters to be read later on.

and yes you are right it doesn’t seem, I really don’t want ekko to be yeeted.

So now you arguing that killing for the sake of killing is good but when I suggested it because I didn’t do anything about it is weird.

You are so in the naughty list.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I never indicated that both were scum, the going back and forth with Juice before I settled that she was probably town was independent of Ekko. If I had settled on her being probable scum I would have agreed Ekko wouldn't be teamed with her. My contradiction was staying on Juice after I'd rationalized my thoughts on her being scum wasn't as likely as my initial reaction
I don’t want to rehash this as we’ve past this point, but from my pov at the time of that post you wavering on both or I didn’t fully get your point.

The point to Poyser though is I was clearly pushing on this point at the time until we resolved the issue.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
My man said he changed his vote because he was bored.

My impression based on that and what others have said about Juice’s position in the pecking order (a common day one target) is that he was trying to push through an easy and lazy lynch. That doesn’t come across as very town to me.

@Ekkologix

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

In fact I had actually said I was leaning more town but still thought she should just go for the duel shot bc it didn't make any sense. This is the part i changed my mind on and should be blasted for if anything for being contradictory

I never entertained that both were just scum tho

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I agree it's super weird. It doesn't make sense and two of us have brought it up and gotten nothing from him on it.
You want to make one comment I made into an absolutely truth and is not the case.
What do you want to get out of me?