WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
so tweet just came to talk about posyer then dip eh

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
This isn’t really asserting anything. Is this something i exclusively do as scum, or at least have a pattern of doing as scum more than I do as town etc?
Like why get so tilted over a naked post.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That Tweet post was crazy yes lol I think Poyser's entrance was before he even dropped the random vote on Barry?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
they could also just be bussing her. operating under one assumption over the rest isnt gna get u far when there is no basis to establish said assumption as true or false. u might as well be RNGing the lynch

yes it is fine day 1, but not the way she did it. she could of atleast consulted her town reads about the target of the duel. it was too rushed.
There’s no need to bus her tho when you are a viable lynch target if you’re town. It was a wagon that had the backing of me, Chris and mando. All three are players with clout. But not one single person tried to change this direction or defend her until I did

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
good vote but probably not today imo

id like to resolve smark/grim first
The waybim seeing it, they are planning for you to lose the vote and have a no lynch.

that leaves town -1 with an outed vanilla.

in no universe with the reasons given, should you die today. So my legacy will be this vote.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
There’s no need to bus her tho when you are a viable lynch target if you’re town. It was a wagon that had the backing of me, Chris and mando. All three are players with clout. But not one single person tried to change this direction or defend her until I did
it wud be christmas comes early if the entire team is willing to suicide for my lynch here. id love to see them try

there is no telling that u and mando are town. chris is atleast more contributive in a live sense. u seem to pick carefully what to engage with

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The 2 universes I see

Scum Juice yolo the duel hoping top wagon goes. In this universe Ekko is always town.

Town juice yolo the duel, because headache.

here ekko can be Town or mafia.
Regardless of anything Juice is outed duelist, Ekko can be an useful town pr we are just waisting vs an outed possibly vanilla now.

Im not trying to divert from Ekko, I just think is a bad play overall, like Tpein said.

Poyser coming in saying 3 good players (wtf is with tiering players btw) were voting ekko and thats why Juice did it, when Juice has never even remotely mentioned something of that sort is just beyond me and extremely suss, because people will let it slide.

Is not enough to vote, but wtf with that lol
I’m not tiering players to be condescending, but if you knew you’d have the backing of me, Chris and mando then you’d absolutely be more emboldened to do something like that. It’s to get into the mind of juice herself. I know she never said it herself tho, but that kind of thing can easily be just a feeling that you don’t really go through processing

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
The waybim seeing it, they are planning for you to lose the vote and have a no lynch.

that leaves town -1 with an outed vanilla.

in no universe with the reasons given, should you die today. So my legacy will be this vote.
noting for posterity

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I feel the opposite. My main issue is the hesitation.

He should already be doing a double vote imo.
That makes no sense at all

why do a double vote? If you’re voting juice to lose the duel then if she flips scum it clears Ekko. Lynching them both makes no sense cos it’s clear they’re not s/s

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I’m not tiering players to be condescending, but if you knew you’d have the backing of me, Chris and mando then you’d absolutely be more emboldened to do something like that. It’s to get into the mind of juice herself. I know she never said it herself tho, but that kind of thing can easily be just a feeling that you don’t really go through processing

I don't really agree tbh, maybe you specifically but I can't see Juice jumping on and thinking it was a safe duel bc Mando and I are particularly strong players lol I was just thinking it was bc there were votes there but not who voted

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That makes no sense at all

why do a double vote? If you’re voting juice to lose the duel then if she flips scum it clears Ekko. Lynching them both makes no sense cos it’s clear they’re not s/s

In fairness to Smark I do think I had mentioned it myself but while he was coming at me for contradictions you'd think he would have pointed this out as one of them