WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I’m not tiering players to be condescending, but if you knew you’d have the backing of me, Chris and mando then you’d absolutely be more emboldened to do something like that. It’s to get into the mind of juice herself. I know she never said it herself tho, but that kind of thing can easily be just a feeling that you don’t really go through processing
You are assuming Juice was aware of the vote count, ignoring that she said she was gonna do it midway regardless of threadstate.

you are trying to justify a bad play, that is not outing in anyway, but still a bad one.

that even Juice admitted it was just a if its good is good if not oh well.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
mando has yet to flesh out why he scum read me. if there is a scum on my wagon id start there

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
mando has yet to flesh out why he scum read me. if there is a scum on my wagon id start there

Dude has said it like 4 different times lmaoooo admittedly the reasoning is similar to mine I think but he's clearly said he hated your boredom vote switching...like a lot

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Extremely shady but

i don’t understand Poyser, he is all over the place. He is so much better than this.
:mj

in fact my approach and opinions have been consistent. It’s not like I’m going around saying it’s juice or nothing cos juice is the only viable wagon when that’s not even close to being true is it

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You've also said I was a deep wolf and that we should go for Poyser (just not today) so I think you wanna lynch everyone that scum reads you currently, Ekko lol

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You know what. BDE move.

unvote: smarks
Vote: Poyser
What am I scum for? You’ve not said anything as to why you think I’m scum. Just “this post is scummy” and a joke post using the words I said about you. If you want me to think this is real suspicion then back it up. Why am I scum?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This game has really got my head spinning right now. Juice's desire to get rid of a "headache" has given me one.

I still need more from tweet. Ace still feels odd to me but Ace always feels odd to me, the whole trying to buddy up thing with kind of reckless abandon to anyones opinion other than Ekko (has anyone played with ace and ekko as a team?). I've not played a lot with grim but no digging that right now either. Pein well kind of the same I just always feel he plays in a way that he can be on either side.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The weird defense of the duel happening makes no sense, he is a good player no doubt, but having to point that out to justify something that Juice already made clear was not the case to push Ekko, one of the most vocal players, that like it or not is able to have influence in the thread state. Is not a good look and with each new post it makes less sense to me. And derp is not a look Poyser can pull.

I most likely think Juice is town, but a vanilla (assuming 1 shot) vs a possible good pr is a no brainer for me.

like you all say if Juice is town they come back with a possible new pr and more usefulness in the game mech wise.
TMI that Ekko is town then? Helpful!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The weird defense of the duel happening makes no sense, he is a good player no doubt, but having to point that out to justify something that Juice already made clear was not the case to push Ekko, one of the most vocal players, that like it or not is able to have influence in the thread state. Is not a good look and with each new post it makes less sense to me. And derp is not a look Poyser can pull.

I most likely think Juice is town, but a vanilla (assuming 1 shot) vs a possible good pr is a no brainer for me.

like you all say if Juice is town they come back with a possible new pr and more usefulness in the game mech wise.
I’ve been reading Ekko SCUM since way before the duel happened btw. That explains…. Literally all of this lel

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Question to all the voters of Juice to win the duel:

Would you like to get an Ekko claim first or has your decision been made? No way the Ekko voters could get him to alone so ball is essentially in your court there.

Answer yay or nay pls

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm not actually liking Ekkos progression around page 19

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Would you like to get an Ekko claim first or has your decision been made? No way the Ekko voters could get him to alone so ball is essentially in your court there.

Answer yay or nay pls
A claim would go a long way methinks.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In fact your whole case is based on me sticking my neck out :heston

unreal

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Answer yay or nay pls

*Juice to lose the duel, damn