WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
What the...
Kekw.
Nome of the last 40 pages or so are important..
Ignore.

@rdki changed my vote to smark a while ago.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
That was a rough few hours of reading and eye-gouging with some of that. Ended up skimming a bunch of it and probably missed tons and don't want to read the last few pages again in my life. I am sorry the game turned that way.

I am unsure on alot of people in this game but have felt that Chris has been trying to solve the game and has been active so I feel pretty decent about him. Same with Tommy seems like he is independently trying to make conversations and is having his own thoughts come through on some things.

I can never get a read on ekko but having been scum in my last two games here and he wasn't I still can't get a grasp on him. He is asking alot of question some are the same as his other games but I lean null on him because of that.

Grim is more relaxed this game and again he hasn't said anything that I read that was odd on day one that was super odd to me or crazy that strikes me out of the blue. I have liked his posts in the last page or so and his thought process.

Ace did feel awfully buddy buddy to Ekko earlier but not sure if that was due to his role that he just posted or not. He isn't town or scum but has to vote non town if I understood his role and has some tasks to complete to win. So he is not town or scum.

Poyser after being on a team with him I get the same vibes with him from that game we were teammates together on. I also know he can change his play style up alot as well. Null on him for now.

I can never read T-Pein either so null.

Juice- is probably town but I am pretty sure she gets overly emotional from what I remember and the last game I remember playing she only posted Gif's. The duel thing feels calculated and felt like she had that planned out after seeing her role no matter what was happening in the game. Sorry juice.

SA- just got into the game and has been interacting so I am ok with Sister for now.

John is a big mystery for me. His first game he asked alot of questions seemed to get involved. The last game he was the same way when he started the game and then was killed and repped back in as the SK and played a fantastic game and did well. This game he seems very different to me. He seems reserved some like he is trying not to make any mistakes.

Smark- has alot of posts and alot of resposnse also it feels like he is on the back of feet as he feels attacked all game and it's just day one. He doesn't seem to be agreeing with certain people to gain their trust he also doesn't seem to be pushing much of anything other than his defense of Juice early on towards Ekko.

Man- I am null on as well atm. He came in didn't like how ekko was felt he was suss and hasn't moved from it. Man who I have played a ton with doesn't feel like scum Man just yet. He usually tends to throw alot of things out and sees what will stick.

Tweet- null

Phenom- null

Lethal- I need to reread because I don't remember much of what he posted and he may have been what I skimmed through earlier. So null for now.

Pretty sure there are others I am forgetting from this.

vote Ekko to win the duel

Pretty sure I missed a vote count somewhere as well.

Still thinking where to lay my lynch vote at the moment.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Probably going to vote Smark as well.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I played last years Christmas game here. And I’ve played with a few of you from here on WG (Candy is Lethal I think I saw? And I played with Wang once there too but he was totally inactive.
Never played at WG. Was in the Christmas game here last year. That was it. I believe you was a developer or gift giver last year here.

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I need to go to bed.

vote:lynch Smark

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Is your Ace read solely dependent on Ekko being town? Bc I remember you saying he seemed to be trying to pocket Ekko but I can't remember if there's other reasons you've said either
Thinking about Ace overnight, Im a bit concerned about how SOFT he was when he decided to push me. He's NEVER soft even if not one person agrees with him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wrong.

I'm more confident you're scum than not. But if Ekko flips scum, I'll feel better about you because I don't see both of you being scum and buddying up so early.
you could just vote for ekko to lose the duel? and lynch somebody else and then revisit after that. ekko is already on the block anyways and ace isnt

depends on your read of juice i suppose

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
188 post = low energy.....

LOL - random meme
this reads kinda facetious. I/he was saying he was lowER energy MUCH earlier in the day, before the duel.

ofc a duel is gonna light a fire under his ass, which is the point I was trying to make to @Tommy Bedlam when I was asking when he started to read Ekko town. He stepped up his play after he was dueled. Mafia 101

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Didn’t work, I still feel Poyser is being performative.
Performative how? Earlier you said I was being cautious and defensive, which to me isn't really performative and probably the opposite if anything. You also then used me single handedly trying to move the duel to Ekko over Juice to "take out a strong player" which is about the furthest thing away from being cautious I can think of lmao. Your read here is all over the place dude

You're now voting on the same wagon as me, so how do you reconcile that?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And Ekko did ask Tommy if he started the food talk.

So I wasn’t crazy. They both said this stuff.
Not really mate. Ekko asked Tommy if he started food talk (I think he townread him for it) and he also said to lynch someone that didn't like mashed potato, which as he says is clearly a joke. I said at least some of the people that engaged in prolonged food talk are probably bad, because of how long it went on. This is the reason you used for the town read, not anything that Ekko said. It was pointed out to you but instead of re-evaluating your read on Ekko based on the information, you've instead tried to find a reason for why you can keep him as town. Now you're coming with the "hey I was right after all!" when clearly you wasn't. To steal a word from ace, this looks performative rather than you making a real read and thinking critically about anything. It reads like you decided Ekko was town and worked backwards for the reason