WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Smark said on page 87 he knows what the coal does

If he hasnt revealed it by the time I get caught up on 120 then Im lynching him on the spot

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So he's basically saying it gives someone a kill. I dont really see why he felt the need to try and hide that in the first place? Seems more like he's just been making it up as he's going along tbh he's prob scum

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Oh look another 15 pages, I’m sure it’ll be loads of good, game related posts…oh nope, it’s just a full blown argument of nothing with lots of flaming between SA, Smark, Juice, and Ekko. Yeah I’m good for a bit man.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Vote Ekko Duel Winner

Vote Lynch Smark

-
Juice is probably town. I think Ekko is probably town. I value Ekko more even if I think Juice is more likely town between the two.

Smark, Barry, or Poyser would be my vote POE today. Smark already has a wagon going and is the has made me pause the least times after my initial scum lean read to say “wait maybe this is townie”.

Barry was probably neck and neck with Smark but then his attitude kind of struck me as townie when he bit back at Ekko but he did it a few more times after others acted like it was townie which could have been performative.

Poyser was pinging me with incoherence and looked like he was struggling at one point but I liked the way he bit at Ace for something and I liked his point that some of the reactions to Juice’s duel being so bad could have been performative (I think it was bad too but that seems like a townie thing to think about). I’ve only done one read of the thread. May check back to see who all reacted to that like that and if any seemed fake. Also some people were saying that incoherence (this is maybe too strong a word and I don’t mean it as an insult) is normal for him.

Chris is probably my strongest town read. I liked that he went from scum reading Ekko to getting paranoid about all the people town reading Ekko for something he wasn’t seeing. That’s a townie train of thought imo. I disagree with him on Ekko bc I’ve seen many shades of Ekko, but I understand someone who’s not seen as many shades. If one of Ekko or Chris is Town though I pick Chris

Tommy also probably town too based on pooling what others have said about him plus the way he’s over here trying to see if there’s anything to the Ace/Ekko thing to look at Ace while everyone else is preoccupied. Also considering he’s being widely town read he doesn’t really need to be digging under his own rocks as scum rn. Seems like unnecessary work.

Ekko has striken me as townie far more than not but I respect his scum game enough to know he’s not completely left the realm of what he’s capable of. I like that despite saying he’s burned and preemptively making himself an excuse he’s still top poster. I know myself as town I sometimes say that but then can’t help myself if I find myself in a situation like he’s in (which is a decent situation to be solving from) that I can’t help but be active. If I’m scum and I make an excuse like that I’m less likely to do so bc it’s easy to just stick with that energy. Idk if that part applies to Ekko bc I haven’t seen Town/Scum Ekko do it or if I have I didn’t make note of it, but that’s just how I am lol. And could see it applying to him too.
Incoherence :reigns3
Please quote even just one post by me that is incoherent in any way, shape or form.

I dont see how any of that is a reason to read Ekko town either? He stepped up his energy AFTER he was dueled which if he was scum then he absolutely has to do, even if he is feeling "burned out". Would you say he was posting well before the duel? Or have you literally just looked at his post count and decided to post nonsense with no nuance?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So I'm at page 50.

None of this is how Ekko operates at all

This is a gimmick he usually brings out when people are under extreme pressure. When they're being sussed and/or voted by lots of people. The thought being that when half the thread is coming at you, you're in a good position to assess their genuity and solve them. Doesn't make sense here at all. Barry is under no pressure. He has 1 vote

These are dumb. He hasn't given a single reason why he reads juice scum. In fact the only response he offered was "boredom". What is he expecting her to defend herself with? Her being an easy target doesn't mean she's a scum target. True. He says its "not an excuse" for defending her. Only really makes sense if there is literally even 1 thing to even defend her from. Again, offered no reason to think she is a scum target

Can we get more votes on the lad please. He's botching it

Town lean on Poyser. As scum I feel he'd be happy to let Ekko slide by and post in excess.

Okay half of it was food talk. Also half of you changed your name so yay.

I like
Tommy
Ekko
For tone and overall presence

Juice is being civil and thats a good look, even though I dislike the let’s give a free pass just because, players need to earn their place in the game.

That being said Smark, I didn’t like the save juice post, it seemed performative contrasted with ones like Tommy.

Poyser, I know better than just town read them this early.

I really hope we can agree on someone and yeet today, who that might be idk yet, but limiting

Now to the person I want to vote.
does anyone has any reason why smarks is a bad yeet?

How did you go from these thoughts to then going in the Poyser direction, out of interest?

Didn’t you just go back and answer some questions that had been asked about pigs in a blanket in the middle of todays conversation? Now you say it’s scummy to prolong the food talk.

Tommy came to play. He's paying attention which is good.

Actually is the duel separate?
We get normal lynch?

Actually do we get the duel flip b4 the lynch?

You have played enough here to know the answer to these questions. Like, come on. Almost as if you're struggling for content to thus distract from the conversation, no?>

TBH, if I were to vote for someone, my gut's telling me Ace would be my first pick. So let's go with that I think.

Lynch Vote: Ace

I feel like Ace is trying to buddy up to Ekko early on in the game, and while not one-to-one or apples to oranges, I don't really like how they're trying to divert attention away from Ekko.

Interesting take

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh look another 15 pages, I’m sure it’ll be loads of good, game related posts…oh nope, it’s just a full blown argument of nothing with lots of flaming between SA, Smark, Juice, and Ekko. Yeah I’m good for a bit man.

Oh no. No. I'm at pg.51 and really not looking forward to anything bad :/

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Town: Chris, Tommy, John, Tweet
Wolf: Smark, Juice

That's what I got for y'all now based on live play, some quotes, and some isos.
why is juice scum? i see you addressed smark but didnt see you address juice. kinda feels like you've just plopped that there to justify voting for ekko to win lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Don't know what to expect for factions in this game. I would say your early defense of Juice would suggest team equity.
This is nonsense. Pls can you provide any example of somebody saying, as soon as their teammate starts getting suspicion "i will not lynch this person under any circumstance today because its lazy and predictable". That is never happening in a million years and I really dont believe that you believe this

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Town Pile: Chris, Tommy, John, Tweet, Barry, Tpein, Ekko
Wolf Pile: Smark, Juice, Wang, Phenom, Lethal
sister abigail probably scum here

smark juice never together. hasnt given any reason for reading juice scum at all. hasnt given reason for why wang, phenom and lethal are scum either for that matter, but they're pretty easy players to throw in there

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im just gonna say it, these games are literally no less toxic for Odo, Rugrat and Evans not being here lol. They're as toxic as they've ever been

Reactions: Tweet