WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So got caught up between page 100 110... Ugh jesus. I will chime in to say wtf was juice on? Like a lot of that is just incoherent babble every time I want to think about going the other way it's just like yip yip tallie how captain j'accuse random bs stuff like that. I will also say that I asked directly why Juice had me town and felt was indie. Then
anyone that thinks im indie in this situation - you must think i smoke meth to make this play as an indie
deflects the indie doesn't address anything else.

I'm off for a bit this morning got some shit work dumped on me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Sister abigail started that argument on purpose tho cos he's probably scum

now im conflicted cos hes not scum with smark

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Im just gonna say it, these games are literally no less toxic for Odo, Rugrat and Evans not being here lol. They're as toxic as they've ever been
See I thought it but I wasn’t going to point out the hypocrisy. :hayden3

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And in what way is continually egging them on going to help? I understand your criticisms but it's better to take things like that to the DMs and talk things out there after the game. Continuing to stoke the flames doesn't do anyone any good and only causes things to further collapse.

Everyone involved in this right now is ruining the enjoyment of the game for others with this petty shit. Everyone stop calling people Nazis and stop trying to egg people on or tell them to quit. And for God's sake, just be the bigger person.
barry gets mad when other people get called nazis cos he's the only fascist here ffs

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
DUEL: Juice to lose - death to the Jews! 88!
Juice no offence and I've been your sole biggest defender in this game but you've literally done nothing but bait and instigate throughout this entire game. Could you like, ya know... Just play the fucking game

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
am i the only one reading ace town actually
Im not sure on him but I dont see any reason to read him town really. Why do you read him town? And no, extending him good faith isn't the same as reading him town, so I want you to explain the read.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah I didnt sign for this.

Im not town yet, im the town equivalent of a lone wolf. im neutral atm, not indie. i cannot become a wolf. Im part of town numbers, but for me to win with town I have to complete a series of tasks one of which was not to claim my role, I can still fulfill my list to join town.

I have to never be in a wagon that kills town, I have to join at least one mafia wagon that kills mafia and some other tasks. I don’t have any abilities that could influence the game.

based on my flavor I have a wolf counterpart I think.

Im saying this mainly because I’m over the back and forth and name calling. As long as I survive I’ll try to complete my tasks and hunt mafia. And to save the cop if any the trouble of investigating me, I’ll show as not town.

But honestly this is too much, I only joined to show people I’m a decent person and so far I have excel at that.

If Smark is yeeted and flips town, I fail. So the correct play for me is not to vote and just vote confirmed outed wolf. But honestly I think is more pro town for people to know since Im being suss for bad reasons.
Well I def dont see you making this up lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah I didnt sign for this.

Im not town yet, im the town equivalent of a lone wolf. im neutral atm, not indie. i cannot become a wolf. Im part of town numbers, but for me to win with town I have to complete a series of tasks one of which was not to claim my role, I can still fulfill my list to join town.

I have to never be in a wagon that kills town, I have to join at least one mafia wagon that kills mafia and some other tasks. I don’t have any abilities that could influence the game.

based on my flavor I have a wolf counterpart I think.

Im saying this mainly because I’m over the back and forth and name calling. As long as I survive I’ll try to complete my tasks and hunt mafia. And to save the cop if any the trouble of investigating me, I’ll show as not town.

But honestly this is too much, I only joined to show people I’m a decent person and so far I have excel at that.

If Smark is yeeted and flips town, I fail. So the correct play for me is not to vote and just vote confirmed outed wolf. But honestly I think is more pro town for people to know since Im being suss for bad reasons.
Also since Im taking this at face value, what do you think of Ekko's town read of you? Seems way like TMI to me. Do you think you had done anything to give him a town read? Other than try to openly buddy him?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ace is one I’m leaning mafia on. I didn’t like how he told Tommy he was reading into things too much, makes me wonder why he’d stifle such a thing.

I don’t believe he's being totally honest about his role. I don’t buy the neutral stuff, that’s an Indy at best and mafia at worst. I don’t believe someone who is working for town has to lynch a town player.
You misread, he's not allowed to lynch a town player or he loses. And he has to be on a wagon that kills mafia

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Went to bed when it was Civil and woke up to people being called nazis :WOW Glad Christmas is only once a year

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ace is 100% not coming out with that role when he does if he's actually scum but I don't think we can just let him not vote unless it's outed scum lol not an issue for today I guess

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im fine with smark being lynched, I think there's really good scum equity there

The duel is in a pretty frustrating spot as Im like 90% sure Juice is just town and I am fairly confident of Ekko being scum lol. If you read his posts (I know, he's hard to ISO cos hes a spammer) but a LOT of his posts are super disingenuous. When you look at things like him trying to reduce my town read of Juice to just being because nobody defended her when I had more reasons that I stated multiple times, to him repeatedly asking Mando to state his reason for scum reading him, despite the fact he's said so multiple times. He argues against stuff he picks out and conveniently ignores other points made that don't fit his worldview. Notice how when the duel became less of a sure thing, he pivoted from "I think juice is town but unlucky you made a mistake sorry rip" to "oh actually juice has crossed too many lines I think shes scum now". Coincidence? No of course it isn't lol. His assertation that juice is desperate to win is pretty wrong imo, but even if true he never gives a good reason for why its scummy to start caring about whether or not you're going to die

Then he freely admits he isn't playing his usual game, but has no issue with people saying he IS playing his usual game. Pressed on this by chris, and he concedes its likely one of them is scum. Does he dig deeper? Well no. Does he try and name anybody in particular? No. Because he wants to keep the people town reading him onside.

There is waaaaayyyyy more calculation in Ekko's posts this game than there is when he's town. This is what I meant earlier in the game too. When he's town he just throws tonnes of shit at the wall to see what sticks. This game he's not been doing that at all, he's arguing against calculated points and players.

But Im wasting my breath, the muppets in the class are just gonna vote for juice to lose because "herp derp she did a bad ekko more valuable"

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ace is 100% not coming out with that role when he does if he's actually scum but I don't think we can just let him not vote unless it's outed scum lol not an issue for today I guess
He has to be voting, 100%. It will give his votes some edge at least :lol