WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Nah I didnt sign for this.

Im not town yet, im the town equivalent of a lone wolf. im neutral atm, not indie. i cannot become a wolf. Im part of town numbers, but for me to win with town I have to complete a series of tasks one of which was not to claim my role, I can still fulfill my list to join town.

I have to never be in a wagon that kills town, I have to join at least one mafia wagon that kills mafia and some other tasks. I don’t have any abilities that could influence the game.

based on my flavor I have a wolf counterpart I think.

Im saying this mainly because I’m over the back and forth and name calling. As long as I survive I’ll try to complete my tasks and hunt mafia. And to save the cop if any the trouble of investigating me, I’ll show as not town.

But honestly this is too much, I only joined to show people I’m a decent person and so far I have excel at that.

If Smark is yeeted and flips town, I fail. So the correct play for me is not to vote and just vote confirmed outed wolf. But honestly I think is more pro town for people to know since Im being suss for bad reasons.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Stop asking me to do this. I’ve outlined five fucking times why I’ve voted for you.
Getting angry at Ekko’s incessant questions is a right of passage.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Also does the site has a profanity filter?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Nah I didnt sign for this.

Im not town yet, im the town equivalent of a lone wolf. im neutral atm, not indie. i cannot become a wolf. Im part of town numbers, but for me to win with town I have to complete a series of tasks one of which was not to claim my role, I can still fulfill my list to join town.

I have to never be in a wagon that kills town, I have to join at least one mafia wagon that kills mafia and some other tasks. I don’t have any abilities that could influence the game.

based on my flavor I have a wolf counterpart I think.

Im saying this mainly because I’m over the back and forth and name calling. As long as I survive I’ll try to complete my tasks and hunt mafia. And to save the cop if any the trouble of investigating me, I’ll show as not town.

But honestly this is too much, I only joined to show people I’m a decent person and so far I have excel at that.

If Smark is yeeted and flips town, I fail. So the correct play for me is not to vote and just vote confirmed outed wolf. But honestly I think is more pro town for people to know since Im being suss for bad reasons.
Um u wat mate?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Would you rather me, you and sister have that bitch fight we did last time you two wagoned me? I’m good. I’m not dragging this thread into nonsense.
It’s funny that I did say this. I tried, but some things seem fated to be. :deadcat

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Ekkologix how much of your scum read on me has to do with mine on you?

The fact that you can develop a scum read on me whilst I’m sleeping is actually pretty impressive, when I’ve not been here to do anything. You’re also Town reading Ace, and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that he’s one of your biggest supporters. Seems like those who are in your corner are town and those who aren’t are mafia.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I have Tommy as my most solid town read at the moment. He’s clearly thinking things through and considering as many angles as he can. That wins Town points from me.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm off for the night. Stay lovely you bunch of maroons.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Ace is one I’m leaning mafia on. I didn’t like how he told Tommy he was reading into things too much, makes me wonder why he’d stifle such a thing.

I don’t believe he's being totally honest about his role. I don’t buy the neutral stuff, that’s an Indy at best and mafia at worst. I don’t believe someone who is working for town has to lynch a town player.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Also leaning mafia on Wang. I know him very well and I understand his work circumstances but I’ve been stung too many times by him not having enough time to contribute and then go under the radar at the end. Really need some thoughts from him as soon as he can give them.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Smark is where my vote is probably going - outside of the duel - because I feel like he’s offered up his role in the hope that it gets him out of this position, but by refusing to elaborate further it comes across to me like he’s not prepared to fully commit to it. Makes me doubt how genuine he’s being about it.