WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
u r being vouched by multiple players that i town read so i will extend a bit of courtesy ur way
big part of why i scum read u is thinking lie detects r only given to town and are night only
i still have no idea why wud they be given to scum.. i can get by them being usable during the day

the other part is u claiming it randomly makes no sense, and others seem to vouch on u there, so here we r
Fair

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Let me ask this, since repet caught up and defended himself a bit, has he actually added onto his reads at all?
I'm caught up now and can't say he really has tbh. He's still just fluffing a lot but he does that as either alignment from my experience. Plus I liked his response to your point that he gave you too easy a town lean. So yeah, don't see myself voting there today.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If you want to know what those reasons were, I did in fact mention it. His post just seemed odd and like he was joking around. But honestly that’s probably more just his thing despite alignment so I’m not going to go after him for something that’s probably honestly nothing.
Yeah your early exchange struck me as a weird switch of starting off serious and then suddenly agreeing that it was all in good fun. Then later on you come up with a scum lean on him which has now returned to null. I can't make heads or tails of it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of Jeffo lately, he's kinda going with the flow a lot and just jumping on and off wagons seemingly at random, I'd expect a bit more focused and goal oriented play out of town Jeff.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Eggnog Frog I'd absolutely love it if you could claim your role and alignment in one post and write nothing else for that post so I can use my role on it ty.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Gee this place is awfully quiet considering we got like 10 hours left to lynch someone

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hang on, how does this work out? You're allegedly so scared of Magics scum game that you would like me to lie detect his alignment, but now you're adding to a wagon that he's leading?
And ? Why is that a problem? You've never sided with a good null player before?

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not a huge fan of Jeffo lately, he's kinda going with the flow a lot and just jumping on and off wagons seemingly at random, I'd expect a bit more focused and goal oriented play out of town Jeff.
I've been trying to push my own wagons n others. I can't vote for others :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not to mention tweet I've literally said I want a juice claim b4 I move, which is also what ur saying. There shouldn't be an issue

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I STILL also haven't seen much reaso to read junk town so still wouldn't lynch Peter over her either. Same goes for juice. Jonny stinks too but were lacking time

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
she's doing a lot of sketchy shit, it's just within her meta because her meta is shit.
if thats the case why did you stop pushing her before a claim when we had decent looking folk on her wagon to switch to an already claimed DV? not to mention Tweet could have used his role on her claim at worst, too.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
we should just lynch @Big Man if hes not gonna show up either :p

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And ? Why is that a problem? You've never sided with a good null player before?
Idk, the way you followed him after being oh so wary of him earlier struck me as slightly too... blissful if you will

Status
Not open for further replies.