WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not to mention tweet I've literally said I want a juice claim b4 I move, which is also what ur saying. There shouldn't be an issue
Oh I got no issue with that at all, but I think I saw you jumping between three wagons within a few pages and it just rubbed me the wrong way

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
Hi there, fully grown, slaughtered and processed future me. What's your opinion on the Blazing One?
I pinged him as town for some reason, that initial vote stuff was memes but true at the same time. I'll look back to why I thought he was town

Reactions: Tweet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Idk, the way you followed him after being oh so wary of him earlier struck me as slightly too... blissful if you will
Yeah I got cold feet on ppl following me so figured I'd see what shakes loose. Thought I was transparent n tongue in cheek about it but I guess not enough.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh I got no issue with that at all, but I think I saw you jumping between three wagons within a few pages and it just rubbed me the wrong way
Tbf I feel this is fairly typical behavior for me on d1 but spose its been a slice. I also completely forgot Peter was dv so that was a useless vote I'll admit

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah I got cold feet on ppl following me so figured I'd see what shakes loose. Thought I was transparent n tongue in cheek about it but I guess not enough.
Perhaps you were and it just went under my radar, you know I'm not the most meticulous reader lel

Your responses to me here seem... heck ima just say it, are you indy? :jade

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
Yeah it was the bus thing, unless god forbid he's actually bussing sky publicly

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Perhaps you were and it just went under my radar, you know I'm not the most meticulous reader lel

Your responses to me here seem... heck ima just say it, are you indy? :jade
negative sir, I am town. you said the bad word d1 though :side:

To answer you more in depth because why not, I don't have a STRONG direction either, which is kind of annoying and making it a bit more difficult to push things aggressively, if that makes sense?

like right now I still think our best 2 directions are juice and junk. I'm not particularly buying that Sky case by doddsy or magic, certainly not after doddsy's explanation last night because ya, those are all things sky does as town so I'm not particularly seeing the fire there. was fine to push that if people felt strongly but it's still sitting at 2, not optimal. i still feel junk has mostly ducked since I pushed her for the most part, and juice has had 0 defence so again, dunno how I can read that town. but with her also ducking and no one else applying much pressure, I'm worried we let that skate today too.

so im not 100% sure where to go from here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh I also fucking hated Junk moving from juice to jonny so fast before she actually claimed, either. that was sketch

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Gun to head, I'd blind lynch Juice though. if she was hinting stump it doesnt change my position either, don't care at all about that role

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Tweet i didnt ask u, what do u think of sky and said wagon (and its logic stated by magic and dods)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Sweet fuck almighty activity pumped itself up. Gonna read back and check the...13 notifications. My my.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
negative sir, I am town. you said the bad word d1 though :side:

To answer you more in depth because why not, I don't have a STRONG direction either, which is kind of annoying and making it a bit more difficult to push things aggressively, if that makes sense?

like right now I still think our best 2 directions are juice and junk. I'm not particularly buying that Sky case by doddsy or magic, certainly not after doddsy's explanation last night because ya, those are all things sky does as town so I'm not particularly seeing the fire there. was fine to push that if people felt strongly but it's still sitting at 2, not optimal. i still feel junk has mostly ducked since I pushed her for the most part, and juice has had 0 defence so again, dunno how I can read that town. but with her also ducking and no one else applying much pressure, I'm worried we let that skate today too.

so im not 100% sure where to go from here
Hmm alright this stuff reads pretty genuine. I've had reservations about Magic and his attempt of a push against Sky as well because sure, the points he makes are sound but he's also got all kinds of experience playing with Sky so having her as his first direction struck me as uninspired at best, scummy at worst.

What's the case against Junk btw, I just... completely gave up ever trying to read her lmao, I just think those Jonny and Juice votes smell something fierce.

• Haha
Reactions: Junkette

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team