WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think blaze is towny from his reactions so far too, his posts don't really seem like anything he's asking a QT of they look good or not like he did last game. What was weird about the Zinger interactions? I saw some people bring those up (tweet?) But they looked like standard joke votes to me and tbh I'm not sure he jokes or serious votes that early as scum but nothing to back that up with
The interaction I was talking about is:
Blaze and Zinger sus and vote each other for quite literally two posts each before coming to some sort of understanding based on nothing discernable.
Some time passes, Blaze then comes up with some reads and says he's suspicious of Zinger.
Like I don't understand where any of this came from and nothing about it looks natural.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
hello friend

getting a bunch of claims from the inactives doesn't help solve them

it does give mafia more information to determine how to find power roles and lynch people as a result

as in no we shouldn't just force all the inactives to kill then wonder which one to kill.
it helps catch them in a lie
players with lower posts than the host shud be tinfoiled entire game

i dont get the last line

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You realize you're now pushing one of my preferred directions ya?
u r being vouched by multiple players that i town read so i will extend a bit of courtesy ur way
big part of why i scum read u is thinking lie detects r only given to town and are night only
i still have no idea why wud they be given to scum.. i can get by them being usable during the day

the other part is u claiming it randomly makes no sense, and others seem to vouch on u there, so here we r

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
an AFK slot is as good as a dead one
usually u shudnt even be able to submit actions if u r below post count

i dont think we r desperate enough to turn into the inactives rn
i randomly voted jonny b4 i actually read the phase

after reading i am feeling better about a jobber/retep push

and i think chris could be indie tbh. he is very uninvolved, despite looking kind of informed. his posts asking what he missed read fake to me. he seems aware of whats happening but chooses not to post. when he comes to the thread he seems caught up with recent events.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Unvote

wait yeah hasn't Peter already claimed lol
I've read the case on Retep and am sorta torn because yes, what Magic says about his play this game is the truth but I also can't tell town Retep from scum Retep and think he's just aloof as either alignment. That being said, Chris is right here, voting Retep is a vote to lynch.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i am voting for a lynch, we have quite a few claims and i dont see any use in waiting a long time. if i feel the need to change i will, but there's nothing like getting scum on the first day of christmas!
Hmmm okay

Showtime

Reaction score
it helps catch them in a lie
players with lower posts than the host shud be tinfoiled entire game

i dont get the last line
Last line was a typo, should have said claim.

Also on this site fake claims aren't exactly uncommon so the whole catching them in a lie thing is far less likely.

The way roles and claims are played here is much different to how I've seen every other site, I.e. we just use roles more and also have counter measures in place to limit the effectiveness on hunting via roles. It's why you see legit mafia lie detectors or double voters etc. To avoid catching people on claim alone.

Reactions: Junkette

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So to update myself from earlier.

Jeff right now I give that town vibe to. Has been seeming helpful and trying to really help town out here. I’ve not seen anything to pushy from here that makes me feel he’s just trying to get a mislynch.

Junk is a slight town lead, mainly because she’s seeming to be putting some thought into what she’s saying. But at the same time, she can pull off pretty easy blending in. So it’s not something that’s not on my mind so I’ll be paying close attention to her.

I was leaning slightly scum earlier on Zinger but my reasons wasn’t even that strong IMO. So much so I’m moving him to null for now.

Sky is someone who has me worried. I don’t think I seen her as scum yet, and something about her seems different this game than previous ones. I can’t exactly pinpoint what it is. But something definitely is different.
The Blaze-Zinger saga continues, the read has changed again despite no meaningful play from Zinger taking place. FWIW admitting that your reasons weren't good is mayyybe towny?

Showtime

Reaction score
I've read the case on Retep and am sorta torn because yes, what Magic says about his play this game is the truth but I also can't tell town Retep from scum Retep and think he's just aloof as either alignment. That being said, Chris is right here, voting Retep is a vote to lynch.
We have about 13 hours BTW, maybe less. Definitely time to be pushing for a lynch

Reactions: Junkette

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oshi 13 hours huh

What I'd really like to see is Juice claiming both role and alignment in one post so I can lie detect that. Far as Retep goes... I don't see myself on that wagon at this stage.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Showtime

Reaction score
Oshi 13 hours huh

What I'd really like to see is Juice claiming both role and alignment in one post so I can lie detect that. Far as Retep goes... I don't see myself on that wagon at this stage.

Let me ask this, since repet caught up and defended himself a bit, has he actually added onto his reads at all?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The Blaze-Zinger saga continues, the read has changed again despite no meaningful play from Zinger taking place. FWIW admitting that your reasons weren't good is mayyybe towny?

If you want to know what those reasons were, I did in fact mention it. His post just seemed odd and like he was joking around. But honestly that’s probably more just his thing despite alignment so I’m not going to go after him for something that’s probably honestly nothing.

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
I'm going to post right now just to do Tweet's head in

Status
Not open for further replies.