WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:francis

That's gonna be a no and a good night from me dawg.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
They need to be smart with it, and only lie detect them depending on their claim. But yeah, if it’s true I’d suggest using it today because probably be your only chance. So I suggest being smart with it and not picking someone before they claim anything.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
unvote

upon reflection, I have decided to join the pure wagon as well

vote sky

I fully admit I don't have a case myself, but I don't particularly have a reason to read town, and dem bois on the wagon are pretty damn cute!
Hang on, how does this work out? You're allegedly so scared of Magics scum game that you would like me to lie detect his alignment, but now you're adding to a wagon that he's leading?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Unvote
My vote on Junk was a meme cuz I was going to work and just wanted to do something stupid before I left lmao

okay we need a claim from jonny or blain asap, or the inactives

[vote lynch jonny]

All imma say is that my character is the Virgin Mary.
Either me, my fellow town, or both, are very well protected depending on circumstance.

Also it is 2:22 AM for me, goodnight, I sleep now.

Showtime

Reaction score
This is true. But at some point I have to pull my big boy pants up and learn. I can’t coast by every damn game

atta boy

unless youre scum and if you are then bring the same mindset when youre town. altho i just think youre town.

I legit just missed it. and I've been doing town reads for a while as town actually, it's why I incorporated it into my usual scum metal :)

basically stems from Magic and Rugrat.
Build a your town circle/people who havent given you a reason to NOT be town. then work from there.

Also I've pushed a few things here and there so it's not like I'm ONLY giving town reads

rugrat copied me

Maybe I have and I forgot :lol for some reason I can’t remember half the teams. Only stuff I was right about or had a feeling about.

Hmm, mood play does honestly change how one plays. I know this for sure from personal experience. Still going to keep my eye on you, but I’ll keep that in mind as well.

^i like this thought, mostly because i feel like taking into account mood and not just entirely disregarding it is more of a town consideration than one scum would bother with when faking a read especially if blaze is more of a new player. scum tend to stubbornly stick to their reads, not give leeway.

Showtime

Reaction score
Chris Kringle
The Blaze
Blainhausen
T-Pein™
The Grimch
Doddsy(complete vibe, but i feel like as scum he would have been trying a lot more than he has to push some wagon as he tends to do as scum opposed to just outright saying the thread is a waste of time and not caring how he comes off to the rest of town)

RetepAdam.
Big Man
Sky
Hans Gruber
Zinger Burger
Project Jonny
Eggnog Frog
Tweet
CraigPelton
Lethal Banks
Jobber Doink
Dr_Professor83(posts look town so far but i have no idea who this man is so not sure if this is outside of his scum range)
Ekkologix

Alibaba
Junkette
Wang Chung

juice and jonny are just null, but id much prefer lynching repet as it's much more likely we get something out of the wagon than if we vote one of the two inactives that are mostly votes spawned out of their inactivity/quick wagoning of junk.

Showtime

Reaction score
okay we need a claim from jonny or blain asap, or the inactives

[vote lynch jonny]

hello friend

getting a bunch of claims from the inactives doesn't help solve them

it does give mafia more information to determine how to find power roles and lynch people as a result

as in no we shouldn't just force all the inactives to kill then wonder which one to kill.

Showtime

Reaction score
I didn’t like the way he rolled out his lie detect claim. Coming out with a role like lie detect, cop, etc super early and without reason is usually something I see from scum fake claiming more than town. Town I’d expect to have some discretion bc they don’t want to become a target for scum, where as scum wants quick and easy town cred.

I also didn’t like the way he went back and forth with Ekko so long. That’s also something I can see scum doing to drum up content.

But then I liked some of the posts he made to Ekko later on. It looked like his read on Ekko was flowing fairly natural until he decided Ekko was probably town.

I had a slight scum lean on Tweet as I was catching up but he eventually moved to null for how his Ekko interaction progressed.

why did you think him reading ekko as town was unnatural? the progression looked completely fine to me, he argued for a long time, and then eventually concluded if ekko was scum then putting this much and effort and persistence into this one argument was unlikely to be the hill that scum decide to die on. made sense to me, a lot of long, drawn out arguments early on are town/town because more often than not scum don't need to do much to avoid early game day wagons as their teammates won't pile on them.

case in point, my wagon on repet has some votes but in comparison to two inactives that are largely being voted for lack of participation it is stalling. peter has hardly defended himself and if he does decide to defend himself it brings more attention to him. (hint hint guys)

Showtime

Reaction score
He'll quote the case for you in a heartbeat if you ask

ay man it's how you get a point across to people that will otherwise skip over what you said if you use parapgraphs(or multiquotes ayyy)

I try to look as indistinguishable from my town self and as townie as I can lol.

And yeah I’m familiar with them and T-Pein.

i mean sure, everyone does. but are you aggressive? do you lead? can you give me a link?

that would actually be ideal, can i have a link from your home site of you playing as scum.

A weak read which raises a flag, but town can give weak reads. I like to ISO people. When I inevitably ISO Tweet if I keep seeing little flags like that then it’s a problem lol. He’s already got several flags, but I still like some of his posts I remember seeing toward Ekko.

These little flags are all the more reason not to give him a toss up question like “I am town“ to lie detect where he can just use TMI freely.

how long have you played for btw?

god i hate isos. isos lack context. context is important. unless you're james harden

I said "Magic is probably town, which is nice." Very obviously stream-of-conscious reaction to what I had seen early on from a player I've felt more comfortable reading the last five or so games I've played with him.

What am I supposed to do there, ignore his posts? Say "Hoooo boy, guys. Here comes one of the GOATs of Mafia. No one knows what alignment he could be! Don't believe anything you read! Just... better w-watch out, man!"?

this is more defense than what he was giving before tbf, but he was prodded.

repet does my push of you read scummy?

is it more scummy if one of juice/jobber are scum? AM I LEADING THEIR WAGONS ASTRAY BY VOTING YOU?

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Showtime

Reaction score
you realize that kind of sounds like you are saying " She's not doing anything sketchy within her meta but I want a claim". and thats not...good?
she's doing a lot of sketchy shit, it's just within her meta because her meta is shit.

Showtime

Reaction score
out right lying is pretty bad
i have never outright lied here
i just momentarily faked a result, then corrected it after an hour or so

lying wud be me completely tunneling down on my fake result for days

day phase is usually last 24 hours. i see absolutely nothing wrong with faking a result for 1/24th of the day to obtain some reactions on whose opportunistic with that fake info reveal. thats as towny as it can be tbh

ive played in multiple sites as well and ONLY this one has an issue with reaction claims. out of atleast 7 other sites

how many of your 7 sites use majority lynch vs deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.