WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N still magic as indy. Amazing

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Like I think he copy and pasted his early list

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That actually could be helpful if we see when he had them…. Because if it’s all the reindeer… they are 9 of those..
Please don't even joke :heston

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Please don't even joke :heston
Like :lmao it could just be a good guess. I need to go find when he first made a list and if it was 9… but I mean I had to check but they are 9 damn reindeer.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like :lmao it could just be a good guess. I need to go find when he first made a list and if it was 9… but I mean I had to check but they are 9 damn reindeer.
There won't be 9 scum no matter what lol. Scum + indy account for 33% of the game. 9 scum would be just under 50% . Clukd realistically win off one mislynch n a a few good night actions

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Alright here’s the stuff that stuck out to me with Juice regarding the triangle of her, Junk, and Pete.

Juice jumped on Junk early and wasn’t interested in going anywhere else. Possibly TMI that Junk is scum. She basically threw the vote down, didn’t bother to do any additional solving (I recognize that from what I’ve seen of peoples comments on Juice that a lot of solving probably isn’t expected). But then Juice never really pushed Junk except for a random mention a few times or as an answer to someone specifically asking Juice for scum reads. Juice scum read Junk consistently but in doing so was never putting Junk in danger.
This is the first post - that raises my eyebrows. Not sure how anyone can honestly give solid reads, this early into a game - and then make a statement that they have provided more than anyone else. It is Day 1 - generally, most reads mean nothing but hot air.

View attachment 13472
Vote: Junk

at this moment in time, only person that I would even be inclined to vote for.
Probably not my final vote though.

View attachment 13479
All I know - is Junk is sussy af
my scum read is Junk....

plz keep up

Junk wanted Johnny over Juice when choosing between them.
Vote Johnny

im okay with this too, probably the most suspect of the two.
Says she thinks scum is in there but only focuses on Johnny.
i think the votes on me are shit so scum in there, i want a claim from johnny

we've had two claims already jeff, we're doing fine.
Junk is the first to suggest Juice as a Jester and uses it to try and pump the breaks on a Juice wagon.
i'll lol if juice is a jester or scum faking one.
this is a jester barry.

Tries to get votes on Johnny instead. Also this push on Johnny, before I even get to a 4th ISO. Suggest to me that 4th and Junk are not aligned.
more votes on johnny cause wtf was that and vote and explanation at that gamestate
Pete also wasn’t down for a Juice lynch. Even later EOD1 when he was in grave danger himself.
What's the actual case on Juice?
Like, going after Juice for shitposting while just ignoring Blaine, T-Pein™, Alibaba and Wang Chung is definitely a choice.
I'm not particularly interested in lynching Juice, nor am I particularly interested in lynching myself, so.
Juice actually moves her vote to Ekko by end of day and admits it’s a weird vote. Don’t know what to make of that but thought it was worth quoting in this.
If you think I'm town - then voting me is either you openly admitting you're stupid and anti-town or that you are scum aligned.

Unvote
Vote: Ekko
I gave more of a reason for voting Junk than Ekko.

Hoping no one is just allowing that rando vote to take place unanswered
Junk still is trying to go for Johnny over Juice even with Pete in danger and Juice being presumably the easier counter wagon.
the johnny wagon stagnated, probably cause he's scum, unlike the other fast wagons
Eventually Junk does decide Juice is better than Peter, but decides a no lynch might just be best.
honestly think he's the way, but i'd prefer juice over peter based on strenght of player alone and that's not a knock on Juice. Peter's lovely
I’d rather vote scum. I just don’t see it in Peter

Vote Juice

I’m fine with this.
But then Junk actually pulls off of Juice.
And because she’s not flipping out you’re thinking not stump got it.

Unvote
Don’t think a no lynch is the worst possible outcome here, given the options i’m left with.
15 minutes, i choose nothing at this point

Pete did not want to order this list Ekko gave. Kind of makes me think there’s probably a partner in there. Which Juice is a part of.
can everyone list their scummiest to least scummy off these players

jobber/peter/lethal/juice and a dead inactive slot bigman/alibaba

jobber
lethal
pete
juice
bigman/ali
Actually, of that group, I'd be broadly okay with pushing Lethal.

I think this could possibly be distancing from Juice with Junk knowing she’s about to get bussed.
Why is Juice obviously town?
I guess that’s fair. Still don’t see Juice being obvious town but whatever. Can you explain that?
Juice keeps asking who Peter is. Possibly playing dumb:
Peter who?

Seriously - who is Peter?

69b2a857014827351ab46cea1a8438af.jpg
still no idea who Peter is

Juice giving Pete townie points:
This is a very town comment.
Drops the Junk vote and dips until some time after Junk’s flip.
VOTE: Junk

Interesting Tweet stuff from Pete:
This x 1000.
It's a literal 50/50 shot. Stop trying to waste the lie detect as some "test" that won't actually help us.
This read was pretty pingy. Possible early distance if Tweet is a scummate that ever gets caught? Especially weird after he was so against Ekko’s idea to test him with a 50/50.
Tweet - Would be in the Barry category if not for the claim. I don't get the point of a scum lie detector. Feel like SK would be bloodthirstier.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
There won't be 9 scum no matter what lol. Scum + indy account for 33% of the game. 9 scum would be just under 50% . Clukd realistically win off one mislynch n a a few good night actions
Ahh okay. :lmao Damn here I thought I caught the man slipping

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
these are tweet's relevant posts about peter/junk

he was against lynching peter on day 1 pretty firmly, towards end of day he wanted to lynch juice(on day 1), and he voted jonny/juice for voting scum junk.

on day 2 he was more on board with the junk/peter stuff, but focused more on removing junk.
removing junk was the plann they staged in scum chat

it was gna work, we were all gna lynch junk today and they get massive cred off it, but lil things went off plan

1. i subbed into big man slot and revealed i have a day kill which cucked their entire plan since an additional kill means both players in PoE can be wiped today.

at that point, they tried to improvise the plan and have me vig junk while they set up a lynch on barry/tpein, so everyone started voting junk

2. this failed again because i decided to go against the consensus and just shoot peter anyway, which forced the rest of the team to continue their bus on junk or they will look really really bad

now they lost their most active players, they r kinda scattered and im sure they are just inactives rn. retep was their head. this is a spider with no head and half its limbs torn apart. we can probably end the game in next 2 cycles if we use the vigs/lynches correctly tbh

the gamestate rn is hard town controlling the thread. mafia is getting destroyed

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Alright here’s the stuff that stuck out to me with Juice regarding the triangle of her, Junk, and Pete.

Juice jumped on Junk early and wasn’t interested in going anywhere else. Possibly TMI that Junk is scum. She basically threw the vote down, didn’t bother to do any additional solving (I recognize that from what I’ve seen of peoples comments on Juice that a lot of solving probably isn’t expected). But then Juice never really pushed Junk except for a random mention a few times or as an answer to someone specifically asking Juice for scum reads. Juice scum read Junk consistently but in doing so was never putting Junk in danger.

Junk wanted Johnny over Juice when choosing between them.

Says she thinks scum is in there but only focuses on Johnny.

Junk is the first to suggest Juice as a Jester and uses it to try and pump the breaks on a Juice wagon.

Tries to get votes on Johnny instead. Also this push on Johnny, before I even get to a 4th ISO. Suggest to me that 4th and Junk are not aligned.

Pete also wasn’t down for a Juice lynch. Even later EOD1 when he was in grave danger himself.

Juice actually moves her vote to Ekko by end of day and admits it’s a weird vote. Don’t know what to make of that but thought it was worth quoting in this.

Junk still is trying to go for Johnny over Juice even with Pete in danger and Juice being presumably the easier counter wagon.

Eventually Junk does decide Juice is better than Peter, but decides a no lynch might just be best.

But then Junk actually pulls off of Juice.

Pete did not want to order this list Ekko gave. Kind of makes me think there’s probably a partner in there. Which Juice is a part of.

I think this could possibly be distancing from Juice with Junk knowing she’s about to get bussed.

Juice keeps asking who Peter is. Possibly playing dumb:

Juice giving Pete townie points:

Drops the Junk vote and dips until some time after Junk’s flip.

Interesting Tweet stuff from Pete:

This read was pretty pingy. Possible early distance if Tweet is a scummate that ever gets caught? Especially weird after he was so against Ekko’s idea to test him with a 50/50.
:WOW

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
like look at tfw trying his best to get our attention from tweet to tpein/barry

its pretty cute tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.