WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not sure what you really want from me in regards to Tweet, Ekko. I still think he's town so I'm not entertaining it right now, I still have been talking about him with Jeff/Doink and others, so not like I'm avoiding mentioning him.
top 3 scums pls

we're about to have a back and forth for me to determine ur alignment here

get ready

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Pretty sure at one point Junk was voting for me - so this dude is just capping

billed-cap-vector-icon-isolated-blue-billed-cap-summer-hat-flat-vector-id1286307192

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
In that scenario you did your job, it would be your teammates that's would have betrayed you via their cowardice. Gun to head tho I still think ur just lazy town

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I really hope you don't consider yourself 'an elite player' keke

you're scum-hunting skills, are just terrible - especially when the person you are hard tunneling outed their role at game start.

Drop Peepo in the thread for my guy Ekko
i am not an elite player
but i am a try hard if i get too involved with the game

Reactions: Dolph Zinger

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Jeff & Jobber are also two I’m going to look at next. I know Jeff claimed survivor but that is utterly meaningless to me honestly lol. On WG I watched helplessly as my town got giga fucked by a fake survivor claim from the dead chat lol.

I thought some of Magic’s points on Jeff warranted looking into even if Jeff isn’t a priority target.

Jobber I think is town now unless T-Pein is scum. I don’t see how scum him decides to test T-Pein if T-Pein is town. I haven’t been scum reading T-Pein but I will say both Junk and Pete volunteered to hammer his lynch willingly, which may be kind of concerning.

Only thing on Jobber is how Pete was so defensive over that bad read and then how he kept joking about Jobber being his teammate after. GTH he’s Town. But still on the outside POE if we can’t find the scum/if T-Pein ever flips scum.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I don't real have 'top' scum reads Ekko because I'm working from a POE standpoint but my preference right now is looking at Wang, Doddsy, T-Pein. In that order. I think Wang has looked the scummiest to me, as I'm noticing differences from how he usually operates as town.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I dont think he means defence in the direct sense. He's more proposing a hypothesis where both junk and Peter avoided voting or slandering you much at all which could indeed be distancing. It's has much more to do with their play than your own
Yeah this is what I meant. That’s typically how I see scummate’s protecting each other. As a soft defense.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
well I was told this game would be relaxed and fun, and not too serious for Xmas. Which it has proven to be kek...

But I'm a casual player these days - so, as long as I'm more active that Blaine - I'm killing it

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Jeff & Jobber are also two I’m going to look at next. I know Jeff claimed survivor but that is utterly meaningless to me honestly lol. On WG I watched helplessly as my town got giga fucked by a fake survivor claim from the dead chat lol.

I thought some of Magic’s points on Jeff warranted looking into even if Jeff isn’t a priority target.

Jobber I think is town now unless T-Pein is scum. I don’t see how scum him decides to test T-Pein if T-Pein is town. I haven’t been scum reading T-Pein but I will say both Junk and Pete volunteered to hammer his lynch willingly, which may be kind of concerning.

Only thing on Jobber is how Pete was so defensive over that bad read and then how he kept joking about Jobber being his teammate after. GTH he’s Town. But still on the outside POE if we can’t find the scum/if T-Pein ever flips scum.
tbh prof tpein is very suspected player by default so if he did not say he is the PGO he would of definitly killed like 2 townies by now accidently by visting him

him coming out kind of looks good on him

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Pretty sure at one point Junk was voting for me - so this dude is just capping

billed-cap-vector-icon-isolated-blue-billed-cap-summer-hat-flat-vector-id1286307192
Yeah she did, I quoted it. When you were safe to switch to and even then she pulled it right off. Placing a vote on someone doesn’t mean you can’t be their teammate. Pete was voting Junk lol.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
tbh prof tpein is very suspected player by default so if he did not say he is the PGO he would of definitly killed like 2 townies by now accidently by visting him

him coming out kind of looks good on him
I think so too.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
well I was told this game would be relaxed and fun, and not too serious for Xmas. Which it has proven to be kek...

But I'm a casual player these days - so, as long as I'm more active that Blaine - I'm killing it
shame, well join the dead chat and have fun there

Status
Not open for further replies.